Guess what hubby did?

couponmamaoftwins

I had to go to town tonight and when I came back he was looking at airline tickets online. The date was for BF!!!!! I told him he couldn't go anywhere that day and he said, "Why not?" :fryingpan Duh!! BF!! I guess I have to keep reminding him every day so he won't forget and make plans. He knows I like to go shopping that day. ARGGGGG!

I'm always amazed at the number of guys who are shopping on bf! My husband would pay 3 times the price not to have to go. He does all his shopping on Christmas Eve. I'm the only one who doesn't have presents under the tree until then.

He doesn't even know what we get everyone for Christmas. But, he always watches the kids for me to shop which makes me very happy. I don't like shopping with him anyway!:banana::holiday10:holiday08:holiday01:holiday04

I would seriously hurt my hubby unless he was taking the kids w/ him but we're military so I don't have to worry about all that he needs to go through the whole leave process first but he is trying to get off work so I don't have to snatch the kids out of bed at 3am they'd be mad. I missed it last year I don't wanna miss it again.

I had to go to town tonight and when I came back he was looking at airline tickets online. The date was for BF!!!!! I told him he couldn't go anywhere that day and he said, "Why not?" :fryingpan Duh!! BF!! I guess I have to keep reminding him every day so he won't forget and make plans. He knows I like to go shopping that day. ARGGGGG!

Men can NEVER understand why it's so important to shop on BF!:cheesy:

I love my M-I-L she's crazy but she live in NJ and we're in LA so there's a 1300 mile difference between us but I would die if I had to go with MY mother she'd rather stand outside and smoke. Last year her and my aunt flew down around this time and I tried to get some Christmas shopping done without my son and every 10 mins she was asking me if I was done yet so I got tired of it and we left ahhhhh parents. I would hate to shop with hubby on BF too he's such a sissy when it comes to shopping. I'd have to stand him in front of the big screen TV he wants while I shopped.

I tried to get some Christmas shopping done without my son and every 10 mins she was asking me if I was done yet so I got tired of it and we left ahhhhh parents

exactly the reason i like to go myself... i have to worry about holding no one up. kathy