First Rumored KMart Thanksgiving Day & BF Ad Items Posted

Brad

I was just at Kmart this morning (before getting online) and I bought the Disney Princess 10 inch bike for my dd1. It was $34.99. So now I read that Kmart is selling it for $19.99 on BF. I was also going to buy my Dd4 the Dora Game Boy game and I see it's only $7.99 on BF. So, I guess I'll be at Kmart.

Do I just take my receipt in on BF and they will make the adjustment? Does it have to be in the early morning or can I do it anytime that day?

Guest all2tired
You should call and ask. I know with TRU if you made the purchase more than 2 weeks prior, you have to return and rebuy.

I was just at Kmart this morning (before getting online) and I bought the Disney Princess 10 inch bike for my dd1. It was $34.99. So now I read that Kmart is selling it for $19.99 on BF. I was also going to buy my Dd4 the Dora Game Boy game and I see it's only $7.99 on BF. So, I guess I'll be at Kmart.

Do I just take my receipt in on BF and they will make the adjustment? Does it have to be in the early morning or can I do it anytime that day?

Neither. Kmart only does a price adjust w/ in 7 days of sale.

Hi everyone,

I ahev never shopped Kmart on Thanksgiving. And saw the ad but not interested in anything as such.

What are the things you sually buy from Kmart Thanksgiving sales??

Also do you have a line outside Kmart on thanksgivign day also?? I mean do you have to wait in queue and rush for things like BF or it is normal day at Kmart?

Thanks

Simonaex

Guest all2tired
I live right around the corner from our Kmart and there is hardly ever anybody there on Thanksgiving. I wasn't impressed with their ad so I won't be going

Waah! I just called and Kmart does only have a 7 day price match. So I will have to return it (it was the last one and it was already assembled...:cry). I guess I'll be buying it on the 18th.

Does anyone know if I can price match at any time on Thanksgiving or do I have to be there early?