Partial Sears Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Item listing: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Store/Sears

Scans (page-by-page): http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridayScans/Sears

Scan (PDF): http://i.gottadeal.com/blackfriday/scans/GottaDeal-Sears-BF2011.pdf

This is not the entire ad (electronics, appliances, tools are MIA for the most part), but there are 24 pages for now

Great that we have this much so far, but I'm more interested in the electronics and the appliances. Sears to me seems notorious for having the BIG deal on a washer/dryer combo. Hopefully the full ad will come soon with electronics as that will help everyone then gauge what other stores like WalMart and Best Buy might be doing in terms of pricing on TVs and such.

WOW....I was a bit surprised and bummed that there were no appliances in the AD, then I read some more and realized this was only the first 24 pages.....;) Looking for the high efficiency washer/dryer deal!

If you are looking for a W/D deal or other appliances then keep an eye on homedepot, the last 2 years they have had great deals on everything. We did W/D first year and complete kitchen the second year, not only are they on sale but if you buy multiple pieces you get extra discounts ($50 for 1 item, $100 for 2 items etc.) and it includes free delivery, setup and haul away of old. We saved about 40-50% on the packages. And they very best part is that even thought its in the BF ad they starting selling them in stores and online on like Monday or Tuesday before, so you buy early and go somewhere on BF.

If you are looking for a W/D deal or other appliances then keep an eye on homedepot, the last 2 years they have had great deals on everything. We did W/D first year and complete kitchen the second year, not only are they on sale but if you buy multiple pieces you get extra discounts ($50 for 1 item, $100 for 2 items etc.) and it includes free delivery, setup and haul away of old. We saved about 40-50% on the packages. And they very best part is that even thought its in the BF ad they starting selling them in stores and online on like Monday or Tuesday before, so you buy early and go somewhere on BF.

This year I'm looking for the 4 piece kitchen. Looked up what Lowes & HD had last year and hoping to get a good deal this year. DH wants to get them now, but I keep telling him to hold out until BF. They better not let me down this year.

Nope im thinking right because this would be the same as when they gave out their $10 cards for the first 200 people. I didnt see purchase required though.

True statement (I remember going each week to get one, but that was back in 2004, lol)...not sure about JC Penney.

True statement (I remember going each week to get one, but that was back in 2004, lol)...not sure about JC Penney.

My apologies I was in a different country that year :P Thanks for the replies.

Update: looking at posts from 2005 it looks like they chose a designated door before BF, so this is something to keep in mind. I couldn't get a working scan to verify if it mentioned purchase like this years does.

Edited by tinkrbel

Update: looking at posts from 2005 it looks like they chose a designated door before BF, so this is something to keep in mind. I couldn't get a working scan to verify if it mentioned purchase like this years does.

I remember this as well. They had ONE door that you had to enter through in order to get the gift cards. I think one year they even did it twice. Once before BF and then again on BF.

Yep. I remember that too. The store we go to had a sign on the front door informing you to go to the one in the tools section. The problem was there are 4 doors to enter and that was the only door that had a sign to inform you where to go. Alot of people waited at the wrong door and got nothing.

Wondering if they will have a comparable TV to the one at BB. I don't have the option to camp and have been one of the first at Sears 2am in years past. fingers crossed.

I would say not as likely. That 42" at BB is an incredible deal. You may get comparable but certainly not match for quality and price.

The woman from Sears' PR department who sent the Sears Outlet ad said she'd be sending the regular Sears ad on the 16th, so maybe Sears will be leaking it themselves on that date, otherwise we'll get a copy either way (if it's not already leaked by then)