Let's talk wrapping paper

fingerlakesmom

I use mostly paper. I buy a different pattern for each of my boys, gifts leaving the house, and DH. The only paper that has Santa on it, are the gifts from Santa. By using different patterns for my boys, I don't have to put their names on the gifts. That way there isn't any snooping because they don't know whose is whose. lol

I use Santa and cartoon themed wrapping paper. Everyone gets Santa or cartoon character paper whether their 1 or 100 years old. I have tons of different paper that I use. I try to not use the same paper twice..Sometimes that easier said than done. I love it when the kids look at the presents and say "look I got the santa paper" or "who got the nemo paper?" etc etc etc.

:banana01: I love Christmas :banana01:

Bought a ****load (I typed the *s) right after last Christmas and a storage thing for them to go in. I don't think we'll be buying more paper this year. Well maybe after Christmas we will again.

No themes or anything like that, just what we thought looked nice.

I usually use both (paper and bags). It just depends on the gift. Of course presents for people in the house don't get wrapped in bags. I usually go to Wal-Mart and pick up whatever catches my eye that year. And of course there is always a couple rolls specially for my DD (in cute themes).

I love to use wrapping paper! I have quite the collection too - I keep buying more each year and I don't use it all!

Once in a while I will use a bag - depending on the item - but I prefer the process of wrapping and then decorating a package.

I like to have fun with wired ribbon and also to tie on little do-dads to make everything look pretty! :)

I ask the people who I send the gifts to what their tree theme is. (I asked in October this year...LOL) I get paper the minute I find it. I run all over creation looking for boxes that will work for each package. (Micheals and Big Lots)

Today...November 11th, I have everything but the items I plan on getting Black Friday (3 things) wrapped and ready to ship. I have plenty of paper left to use for those items.

I usually use paper unless it is something that is really hard to wrap. Last year after Christmas I bought a bunch of wrapping paper for this year plus, Walgreens just had a sale for 79 cents a roll so I bought a few more. I've got plenty now! No real theme here- I just try to get a variety of colors.

I went to that sale too... Wasn't that awesome... I even went back in later in the week and grabbed 3 more.

I have enough wrapping paper to last the rest of my life. While decluttering a junk closet I found all the rolls of paper that I'd bought at after-Christmas sales over the years. The closet elves must have hidden most of them. Now my shopping list has a large "NO PAPER!" written at the top.

For the most part I use metalics because they look so pretty reflecting the lights under the tree.

I use mostly wrapping paper but I do use gift bags for hard to wrap or odd sized gifts and sometimes if I have something last minute that just saves time to be put in a bag. I buy my wrapping paper after Christmas on clearance, except for an occasional roll at Dollar Tree if I see a particular pattern that someone might like. (my daughter loves Elmo)

Guest Deals4Me
This week at Walgreens, they have their Kodak ColorStudio Wrapping paper, 50sq ft for 1.99, b1g2free. AND if you are lucky enough to have the winetags for $1 off giftwrap...then WOO HOO!!

Guest Deals4Me
I just had to add, why does it matter whats on the wrapping paper? Maybe I am cheap, but if I get it cheap or free or EVEN if I spend a lot on it...and you dont like it, tough snoogies my friend.