Why do you shop on BF?

DragonSlayer1500

I know a lot of people go out on BF for the thrill of it and to find the gifts you're looking for at a low price. However, surely there are other reasons for going out on BF? I, for one, don't buy gifts on BF. I look for the items that I can get and then resell for profit. Anyone else do this or anything similar?

I go to be abused by rude shoppers and because I enjoy getting up @ 4:30 am to be at the stores by 6 am. j/k

I go for the computer-related deals (last year I got a 200GB Hard Drive for $49.99 after rebates and I still have yet to see a price that good). And who can resist FAR deals?

#1- I have always been persuaded or dragged out on this day by female

family member, my husband. :runaway: (But believe it or not, I will

really miss it this year, as I can't go, only shop online:( )

#2- Great prices and the thrill of seeing if I can get what we wanted on our

lists, or to see if I find a deal I didn't know about in advance!

Oh may I add my family would think something was seriously wrong with me if I didn't go. So out of my love for them I go so as not to cause them such great mental worry Isn't that so loving of me

I admire your dedication to the better health of your family. So selfless. :heart:

:sidesplit

As the kids get older the items get more expensive. So $5 and $10 here and there add up really fast. Then there is the rush you get from trying to snag that one item on the list that you know everyone else wants too. :woot2:

Mostly though I like it because DH :wub: and I will meet up after we are finished and go have breakfast or lunch. Talk over what all happened to us while we were out. :yup:

"I, for one, don't buy gifts on BF. I look for the items that I can get and then resell for profit. Anyone else do this or anything similar?"

Isn't living in the U S of A grand! I would never buy anything from you as I love the thrill of the hunt too much myself and my money means way too much to me to buy from people like you :-)

The deals. And to have all my Christmas shopping done by noon!

But, for the past 2 years, I've been doing alot of my shopping online on Thanksgiving day. TRU and BB are great for putting their items online and I buy the things I have to have. Last year, I only had to pick up a few things and it was wonderful.

The sales. Some of the things that I'm planning to get wouldn't normally be in my price range or anywhere near my shopping list.. much less on it. But the BF sales are such a steal that we're making it work so we can load the kids up this year.

I absolutely agree with this, would never have even considered a laptop this year.