Do you know where are all your reward/loyalty cards are?

BFQueenofNY

Now would be a good time to go through your stuff and make sure you have all your loyalty cards. BF (and the ensuing holiday season) is a good day to get out and use them because alot of stores (Borders was HUGE for this) offer extra perks to those that use them and worst thing in the world is to get to the head of the line thinking you have it, and can't find it or lost it.

Also, if you have a smartphone, get an app that allows you to upload the loyalty cards and then you won't have to worry about if you have the card or the little key tags. I have been able to get rid of many key tags for my most-shopped at stores.

I use CardStar for all my cards. I love it!

Also, if you have a smartphone, get an app that allows you to upload the loyalty cards and then you won't have to worry about if you have the card or the little key tags. I have been able to get rid of many key tags for my most-shopped at stores.

Yup.

I have all mine stored on my phone.

Usually when you sign up you get the credit card size and the key ring size. I have all of mine on a seperate key ring.

I should have done that,I had my "favorites" on my car key ring.I took my car in for service and they lost my keys ! I was more upset about the "cards" than my darn keys.

for those that use an app to keep your codes on your phone, do you have any issues with stores being able to scan them? I have the Bed Bath and Beyond mobile coupon, and it's usually hit or miss if they can scan it or not.

I would say that it scans about half the time. If they can't scan it, they can always enter the number or look you up another way (phone number, etc). The biggest problem I had was at AC Moore, because I seemed to not have been in their system (although that might have been cashier error). I think as more people use these apps, stores are getting better at accepting them.

for those that use an app to keep your codes on your phone, do you have any issues with stores being able to scan them? I have the Bed Bath and Beyond mobile coupon, and it's usually hit or miss if they can scan it or not.

with the app I listed "key ring" it scans about 80% of the time. There is a little button on the app that you tap if it wont scan and it tells you what to have them type in.

It also gives you unlisted deals too.