What city will you be shopping in this year?

jellybean051901

Middletown, NY! I'll be all by myself this year for the first time in 7 years. Wahhhhhhhh! ;)

Let me guess, the Galleria at Crystal Run? What time and stores do you go to? At the location I go to we often get reports on Middletown, Kingston, and Danbury.

Middletown, NY! I'll be all by myself this year for the first time in 7 years. Wahhhhhhhh! ;)

You must live near me lol Middletown is where I have been going for the last 15 years. Might change up this year depending on what I need to get. Hoping to do alot

online this year

Where are you located? I am in Milford PA I used to live in Washingtonville NY

We must be close to each other. Where in Chesapeake do you shop??

Mom lives in Greenbrier so we do that area. We also usually hit the Lynnhaven area. My aunt has kids and sometimes we have to do TRU at janaf but not always. We also head out to the new complex at Princess Anne because that Kohls is nice and I love Ulta!

Mom lives in Greenbrier so we do that area. We also usually hit the Lynnhaven area. My aunt has kids and sometimes we have to do TRU at janaf but not always. We also head out to the new complex at Princess Anne because that Kohls is nice and I love Ulta!

I do the same TRU if needed. Do Kohls off of Sam's Circle and Battlefield.Usually end up at Greenbriar Mall as well. Last year we did the newer Target out in the Hickory area, and now Walmart is open out there too. But I have never heard of ULTA??? Clue me in please.