What city will you be shopping in this year?

jellybean051901

I shop in several towns since I live in such a small town and the only major retailer is Walmart. So I start in Roanoke, AL. then drive 45 minutes to Newnan, Ga and then drive another 45 minutes to Fayetteville, Ga. We only go to fayetteville if TRU has a good sale or we need to go to Guitar Center.

How can you serve as the mayor of Best Buy there if you work there?:slapcry:

I haven't camped out at BB in a few years, not since the crowds starting getting there on a Tuesday... Haven't even done Target in a couple of years.... Usually I shop online and help Brad with the listings but if I can get an extra job, it would be great... have a senior and the cost of living is high and going up for me...

If Walmart has some good deals I may start out in Milford PA, there then head to probably Middletown, NY or Scranton, PA if HHgregg has a really good BF ad. It would be my 1st time in Scranton, PA since I always head to Middletown which is closer. HHgregg opened a store in Scranton there I think since last BF so have to check them out.

Have never been to the Rockaway Mall on BF how is it there? I am about 45 minutes from there in Milford PA.

I love it there. Outside the mall you have Target, Dicks, Best Buy, TRU, Michaels, and like two driveways down is Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, ACMoore and Home Depot. At the mall you have Sears, JCPenney, Macys, The Disney Store, The Apple Store, Lord and Taylor and other great stores.

Always calm, people polite no fights.

Tampa bay - clearwater area FLORIDA woot woot.

I'm looking for people to camp out with me at the best buy! :D

I might be in Houston Texas though :( I'm not 100% though, if I don't get my plane ticket back for Thursday morning than I will be in Texas. I wanna go to Dallas with dev. LOL