I am soo proud of myself...lol

Tracy72

my girls wanted the doodlebears..and they had them advertised on here for $10 at Target...well....I dont live near one so I was just chalking it up to haveing to pay full price for them at Walmart...lol...nope I got my mind working over time and called my mom in Ohio to run to Target and grab 2...lol..took me til last night to think of this brilliant idea but hey....I thought of it...lol..so she goes there and they try to give her the run around about the price because it was not marked...lol..she finally got them to just punch the numbers in and sure enough...they was $10...lol...kept telling my mom that wasn't till next week...sorry buddy...wrong...:jester: so I HAVE 2 OUTSIDE IN MY MOMS CAR WAITING TO BE BROUGHT IN...LOL...they are going to be happy to open them up..because I keep telling my 9 yr that she is to old for one...lol...and the 3 yr old that it is to much money...lol..

HAPPY....HAPPY...HAPPY...:banana01:

Guest all2tired
Congrats on getting them and yes you should always try to price match. Stores want your buisness and they know they paid less for the product so they can give it to you for what other stores are offering. Just make sure you bring the printed ad from that store. Most if not all do not price match on % off or BOGO

I think it also depends on where you live if they price match or not. I'm not near a Target so our Wal-Mart won't price match since they know they are really not a competitor.

Good point! We can't take a Target ad into Walmart here because the nearest Target is in West Virginia. :sidesplit Walmart will say they're not a competitor. But I can take a KMart or Food City ad in and they will price match it.since they're right next door. :tongue1:

I want to try...but I am afraid that I will make a fool out of myself doing it...lol...

what do yousay to the cashier or do you have togo to the service desk to do this?

Just take your ads with you. I think I have Wal-mart memorized so I usually know if they carry an item but I still go early and try to find as much of my list as I can. Our Wal-mart won't do BOGO or % offs but if the store list the price they will match it. Last year the cashier did not want to let me have the Deluxe monopoly (KB or TRU had it listed for 9.99) But she called her supervisor and I got it. The only catch is the sale has to be on. If the sale doesn't start till 7 and you are leaving Wal-mart before then they will not honor the ad. Hope you save lots of time and money!!