Christmas TV Schedule

stacyk9

I scower the internet looking for the latest schedule of Christmas TV shows. Do you have a specific site you use? My favorite is It's A Wonderful Movie. Do you have a favorite? I have set up a calendar in Word to keep track of all the shows I like to watch. I may be a little OCD about it!:yup:

I found that site last year & i absolutely adore it!!! I have already started checking it this year.

I scower the internet looking for the latest schedule of Christmas TV shows. Do you have a specific site you use? My favorite is It's A Wonderful Movie. Do you have a favorite? I have set up a calendar in Word to keep track of all the shows I like to watch. I may be a little OCD about it!:yup:

I've never heard of that site before - Thanks for sharing - I LOVE to get a list together! In the past I've only checked ABC Family to get their list - but it sure would be AWESOME to be able to see what is playing and when on ALL the channels! :)

Our newspaper will put out a complete list of all holidays movies that come on every channel at the begininning of november so you could try checking this. I have never heard of Its a Wonderful MOvie I will be checking this out today though. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

I need to DVR some movies ! Why didn't I think of that ? DUH lol ..thnx guys :)

There is a post somewhere on here with a link to a site that lists all the holidays movies for this year.My DVR is all set to go.Alot of new ones to.Make sure if you have HD to record the HD halmark channel.