Started watching X-Mas Movies yet?

peachysquirt21

• 3 weeks later...

Let's see:

Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)

Garfield Christmas (1987)

Claymation Christmas (1987)

Christmas Carol (1999)

I think those are the only ones I'm going to plan on watching this year. If something else airs on TV during December, I might watch it as well.

Nitpicking the OP: why write X-Mas? I've never heard anyone say Christ-Mas before? (How would you say that anyway? Christ "moss"? Christ "mass"?) I think the correct way to write it would be Christmas or (for those who like Greek) Xmas. :smart:

I guess I just sometimes think about how a post would sound if read aloud.

Watched Christmas with the Kranks on Thanksgiving Day after dinner. Have watched 2 or 3 on tv over the weekend. Must watch sometime in the next month include: White Christmas, Home Alone 1 and 2, Christmas Vacation, Grinch, Miracle on 34th Street, Elf, Annabelle's Wish and a few more that I can't seem to remember at the moment. Plus all the ones on TV that look good. I don't know how I get anything else done, there's just too many that I like.

ABCFamily.com has their 25 days of Christmas starting dec. 1 (log in and enter their contest on the first - GREAT prizes and the Grand Prize is $25,000.00!)... My son & I have been making a Christmas video Library - (the kid watches Christmas movies ALL year long!) - I started watching them right before Thanksgiving... I Love them!

It's refreshing to see that my family is not the only family who watches CHRISTMAS VACATION as their first movie of the season. Our generation has changed a great deal from our parents when more traditional fare was appropriate. We start w/ Christmas vacation and watch everything else after that. Usually it's on Thanksgiving evening or when we begin decorating. All of us can quote the entire movie and we find ourselves bringing up lines somehow in conversation throughout the year! Happy movie watching to you all!!:elmo: :elmo:

Guest all2tired

Watched "It's a wonderful life", "Miracle on 34th street" (original) and Elf.

Seems Elf is a really good sleeping pill for me. Put it on and I'm out cold in a matter of minutes

I watch Christmas movies all year round :giggle: Actually, I do though...Although I take a break from end of summer until Thanksgiving time. We have watched Christmas with the Kranks I don't even know how many times...Put it this way...I did a search on holiday and Christmas for our DVR to record everything and anything :blush:

We have Santa Clause 2, Christmas Vacation, Mickeys Twice upon a Christmas to name a few....

We watch at least one Christmas movie or show per day. :D

Only one's I have watched so far is the Hallmark and CBS movies.......as soon as Rudolph is on....and the original Grinch...movie watching has arrived..lol. I did dig out all the vhs/dvd CHristmas movies for the girls .....they will be watching them all soon.

I LOVE the 'Touched by an Angel' CHristmas theme movies..I have them all and they have become my favorite to watch every year.

Guest Deals4Me

yucky...I wont watch anything christmas till after my birthday... Dec 13

Hubby has already watched how the grinch stole christmas...

ugh