Started watching X-Mas Movies yet?

peachysquirt21

None on as yet. I don't own any. On my Netflix queue I put in Christmas with the Kranks.It comes out on 11/8. Looks funny. So I guess that will be my first one this year

Do you like Netflix? We do the Blockbuster. I am not sure what the difference is, but DH wanted Blockbuster. :confused:

No haven't started on movies or music yet.

Not yet.....

However, every Thanksgiving night I watch "Home for the Holidays" with Holly Hunter. I may watch it this weekend. I am itching for some holiday shows now.

Yesterday, I brought my daugher "Santa Claus" the movie on DVD. So I am aching to see that now:)

I'm watching "It's A Wonderful Life" right now (for the 2nd time this week)! I've also watched "Christmas Vacation," "A Christmas Carol" (Reginald Owen version) and although not movies, three Christmas episodes of "Touched By An Angel." (I call those the Randy Travis Christmas Triology!) We'll be watching "The Homecoming" (Waltons) probably tomorrow night.

I watch Christmas Vacation on a regular basis.lol I even watch it in the summer. I also like watching Steel Magnolias around the holidays. I got the kids Elf last year and we love it, too. I can't wait to get Polar Express.(Nov. 22nd)

Last year we answered the phone "Buddy the elf speaking, whats your favorite color?". The kids really got a kick out of that. Maybe its time to start that up again!

I'm known as the biggest Christmas nut by everyone who knows me. (I run the #1 Christmas music station online, Christmas Broadband). But I'm trying to hold off watching Christmas movies as long as possible. Almost caved in tonight, but will probably begin next weekend. I've been buying them though. Bought the Peanuts Holiday 3-pack, Scrooged, and Christmas Vacation SE (I had the fullscreen version, needed widescreen). Christmas movies are one of my favorite things in the world!

no, nochristmas movies for me yet.

Do you like Netflix? We do the Blockbuster. I am not sure what the difference is, but DH wanted Blockbuster. :confused:

No haven't started on movies or music yet.

I've tried both, i think i prefer netflix, but with blockbuster you get two in store rentals also, which can be nice. Try them both out, theres usually a deal going around for one or both to try. Run a search and find out.:D:2popcorn: :2popcorn:

no, nochristmas movies for me yet.

I've tried both, i think i prefer netflix, but with blockbuster you get two in store rentals also, which can be nice. Try them both out, theres usually a deal going around for one or both to try. Run a search and find out.:D:2popcorn: :2popcorn:

Well the one thing that keeps us with Blockbuster are the two free coupons. DS usually gets a game with those and at 5.99 a pop that almost pays for the membership itself. :D