Kohl's Super Saturday + Early Birds!

orangedaisy

We are getting a Kohl's in my city! They are only at approx 50% built..so no Christmas opening..gggrr......but at least there will be....BF2006!

I have never shopped a Kohl's but have been keeping a keen eye on the website and signed up for sale alerts....so hoping it works out well.

We also have 3 kohls in town and they are always having a sale!! Most of the time if you wait you find things at a really good deal. Usually on BF they have all Fisher Price toys 50% off. Its a great deal!! I cant remember when the last time it was that they didnt have this sale on BF. Just a heads up for the ones of you that are getting a new Kohls!!

The key with shopping at Kohl's is NEVER pay full price for anything there, wait a day or two and they will put it on sale. Just an FYI - some of you may already know.

I never buy anything there unless it is sale. I am going to Kohl's first then to JC Penney's after,,,I want to get the men's jeans and get 2nd one for .99.

Kohls will also have special sets on the Fisher Price items. Last year, I got the Castle with two "extra" sets added in for $5 more than the castle itself at WalMart! The two extra sets weren't available until a couple of months later by themselves at WalMart.

But you need to watch the prices. Often, their regular price is very inflated! Never pay regular price there.

June

Excuse me you guys, but what the hell is a Kohls? I have been seeing commercials by them but yet have I saw one in person. When I look online it says that the nearest one is in Fort Lauderdale which is two counties away from me. Can somebody please shed some light on me?

Kohls has great clearance. I also have a charge there and put everything on it and often pay right then and there. They have a dollor system and when you reach so much you become a member of the MVP charge and they send you discount coupons for at least 15 percent off 18 times a year. I have came out of there with bags of stuff and spent less then 50 bucks