Missoni for Target® did you get any of it?

I kept forgetting to look, been there like 5 times in the last week and finally remembered to look today (probably cause I walked right by it). I just wanted to see what all the hoopla is all about. Some of the stuff I saw online was cute but I don't think that zig-zag will look good on every body type.

I didn't see anything by the time I finally remembered to look. There was a sign up about not being replenished though, I'm not sure if that means EVER though? Only wanted to compare quality didn't like patterned stuff.

It was a limited production run in the first place. They might replenish some of the housewares apparently, but not the clothes.

I got a pair of the shoes. They are black suede pumps with a gray and brown pattern on the toe. Subtle enough zig zag that I can wear them with things to work. I bought my two year old daughter a pair of the rain boots and I really wanted the floral trench and matching tights, sweater and shirt for her. I think the purple pattern is really cute for a little girl. I am not willing to pay Ebay prices though. They had the coat in stock at my Target but without the other pieces it lacks the impact. Maybe someone will return some... The items are a little pricier than what I usually buy for her though so I have to think about it if I see something.

I didn't get any of the clothes although I was tempted by a few of the little girl items for my niece. The shower curtain and coffee mugs I bought were in the black and white design. The picture frames were the pieced glass... all the items were for the condo my son and a friend are sharing as they experience their freshman college year. They don't have a clue who Missoni is, but they did like the design. lol.

I personally find the stuff hideous and had never heard of it before this whole Target thing, but I can see why people would line up for it if they could turn around and make a profit by selling it on ebay, especially if they are unemployed and have the extra time to do so. I am just surprised that after the last few years of this crappy economy that people are still obsessed with designer names.

I saw a zig zag patterned top and the cardigan to go over it in a gold/copper combination and it wasn't hideous but both were XL, it's something I may have considered for my mom IF it had gotten to clearance.The sleeveless top/shell? was 24.99 and the fabric looked like the kind of stuff that if you run across your nail when it's not perfectly filed will snag and get all ugly.

• 2 weeks later...

I am just now seeing this thread but I noticed some things at the Glenbrook Target the other day in the purse section (there were belts,shoes,and little girl clothes).

I just happened to be at Target the day the items came out and it was crazy for awhile,

but I managed to get 2 things as gifts and they were VERY much appreciated.

Lol,I had no clue about them either and had I not been watching HLN that morning,I would have walked on by.

I think some of the things are cute though.