Christmas Candy

Tracy72

We usually have a bowl of Reeses peanutbutter cups and Hershey's kisses. Somehow they just taste better in red & green! I recently found Ghirardelli peppermint bark at our local dollar store. It is delicious with coffee. Has anyone tried the eggnog?

I buy the soft peppermint with the picture of the christmas tree in the middle of it. That's my favorite at christmas time.

This is my must-buy too! I also get the soft peppermint sticks. My husband has to have the peanut rolls and chocolate-covered cherries.

Guest all2tired
Each of my kids and my hubby all get a few big bags of their favorite candy. Hubby informed me this year not to get him peanut M&M's. He's moved on to Peanut Chews. LOL

I have to buy dark chocolate kisses for DH and fill his stocking with them. The kids have to have those chocolate candy coins. I don't know why I just have to put them in thier stockings and they expect them every year now. Candy canes are a must. On the tree and in a bowl.

Chocolate covered cherries!! I buy those and lots of them :hungry:

I bought my first box yesterday. I think they are available year round, but they are cheap and plentiful this time of year!

I like the ones without the white stuff, and hate the ones with the white stuff, but my MIL sends me a box of the white stuff ones every year. None of us eat them. They are too sweet. I still have a box from last year that she sent us. YUCK!! My dog likes them though. We found out that when she got into a box.

Whitman's asst chocolate 1 lb. box- my father, a depression era kid thought Christmas was about getting chocolate, and fresh fruit. You were an adult when you graduated to the 1 lb box. 30 years later and I still have the first paper lb box. LOVE CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS!

O.k. this is the stuff I like. Old fashioned sponge candy that's dipped in chocolate. It's also known as angel food candy or fairy food. Peppermint flavored christmas taffy, is is sweet and refreshing. Fudgie trees made by the Chocolate House, hard to find. Their brand of tinned fudge is good too. Turtles, dh loves these. I like to make fudge, divinity, caramel coated, chocolate covered pretels, peanut butter bon-bons, etc... Love the Christmas candies more than the cookies.