GottaDeal T-Shirt Contest - Enter Now!

Brad

I would buy the sewing machine in the BF ad for Walmart- I have been wanting one for a while. I have not sewn in YEARS but I want to try again. It would be for me but I am guessing I could do some projects for the kids and and around the house. Besides I need a new hobby!!

Loving the site!!

After a few minutes of contemplating this, I figured it out. With two little ones, I don't spend much on myself usually. But I would love a compound miter saw. I really want the sliding Craftsman but it is way out of the price range. I nice little Ryobi and I could get started on the crown molding for the kids rooms and their bathroom. Then use it for new floors sometime in the next couple of years. It sounds like a family thing but I have a blast with saws so it would really be for me.

It seems you do a lot of giveaways and such... with no advertising. (besides the forum autolinking to retail stores...) How do you do it?

For $100... it would have to be a cheap AMD processor.

(FYI: if I win the t-shirt, I will give it to someone at random who shows up **on-time** to next week's black friday chat. Surely it can be better than 15 people...)

Oh that's simple enough. I would buy myself a mattress. When we moved here we brought nothing w/ us. Just a couple suitcases of clothes and a 20in tv. We have had to buy or borrow everything else...and still do not have a bed. Been sleeping on the floor for the last 3 months and it is getting kinda old.

With a 100.00 It's not easy yet is, I would have my self hypnotised so that I could quit smoking as that is all my younger children keep bugging me about, I have no will power and have tried everything else. Just to know I could stop and hang around to see them all grow up and play with babies. Since I lost my mom in 2004 the big C worries me but just cant stop

A new winter coat.... Mine is about 15 years old and starting to look it! I never get a new one, because I always spend my money on everyone else! Guess it is a Momma thing!

June

Don't do it!!!!!!!!! I bought myself a new winter coat last year(after wearing a handmedown from my mother for 6 years..she had worn it about 5). Well now look where I live. The only chance I will need a winter coat here is if Hedoublehockeysticks freezes over.

Guest outrbanx

Hmmmmm. Since I could not use it for the kids or my lovely bride, it would be used to purchase Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0.

Yep. My name is Rey and I am apparently a geek... :)

I would buy some peace and quiet. I'm a single mother of 4 so I would have to buy a box of rope and duct tape. Does anyone know where they would sell an all in one do-it-yourself kit to restrain your kids?

:holiday01

OK, I've got a few t-shirts left (medium and large only) so we'll give one away here. If you win and don't want the shirt, you can also choose to receive some GD pens and stickers instead :)

Simple question: If you were given $100 to buy one gift for yourself this year, from any store/web site/whatever, what one thing would you buy? Reply to this thread with your answer and you'll be entered in the contest. I'll pick a winner tomorrow morning and they will win the shirt.

Santa Banana (:banana01:) is reading this, so make sure you pick a good one :)

I would buy the $99 mp3 player so I can take it walking for exercise....I have bought my hubby and my oldest mp3's....but not myself...(and probably wont ever as long as I have kids to buy for..lol) but since I need to walk everyday.....that would be a great addition.

If somebody gave me a $100 and said I had to buy something for myself I would probably die from shock because, as a starving college student, I'm lucky if I have $2 and some pocket lint! So after the paramedics revived me, I would treat myself to a refrigerator full of groceries! It would be a welcome change from the Kool-aid and ramen noodles I've been living off of for the past 4 months!

:hungry:

Guest all2tired

I'd go to a spa and have a much needed and never recieved massage.

Just to be able to relax without worrying about kids or anything.

To just forget the whole world exists.