Christmas Inflatables?

TBA

We have 4...and 3 came from my mother who decided she was never decorating again last year..lol....so in one year our yard grew decoration wise by 300%...lol.

We DO deflate ours during the day because my dh is afraid the motor will burn out to quickly..which makes sense...considering you pay $50 for those buggers..lol....may as well make them hold out as long as possible. I had a bat this year for halloween too that I got last year after halloween and I LOVED him..he was only about....6.5 or 7 feet tall..which is a much, much better height then all my Christmas ones which are much taller.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest all2tired
Don't have any but know ppl that do. If you have the room for them they look nice but if you have a small area, the huge things just make the front of the house look cluttered

Not sure. Big Lots has a tree, santa, and reindeer all in one for $39.99. I have to buy all new lights for the house and shrubs as we lost them in the move so I am trying to get away cheap this year. LOL

I already have 2 white reindeer. I am also planning on getting a sleigh from Farm and Fleet for them to pull and also some light up presents ($12.99 from Big Lots) to put in the sleigh.

Really wish I could get a Disney one as our tree is Disney but just can't afford it.

We just moved to Texas and hubby told me that a friend said that three moves is equal to one complete housefire as far as the damage and what gets left behind. I completely believe them. Hubby and his brother moved all of our things from Tennessee to Texas and left an unimaginable amount because he "thought we didn't have that much stuff" one thing that was a casualty was our christmas tree which we just got last year so I may go to dh's dads ranch and chop a real one down myself though.

Our treeis all disney too we even have the mickey tree topper that waves the lantern. the kids love it

Mandy

TX

:banana01: