christmas music

eve

My family teases me because I can be found singing Christmas songs in July. Now that I think about it I wonder if they are teasing me because they are Christmas songs or my singing? :g_shrug: I usually start listening to Christmas music the weekend after Thanksgiving, when we start putting up our tree. :holiday07

My all time favorite is ....Little Drummer Boy :)

I don't listen to any christmas cds, but love to listen to the songs on the radio. Gets me in the mood for the holidays! My daughter is singing all the christmas songs now. Her kindergarten is doing the christmas show this year (every year a grade is picked to put on the holiday show)

All the stores went to Christmas musak this morning!!!! AAACCCKKK!!!!

I love Christmas music but November 1st is too early. Give it a week or so please! DH works retail and within the week, he'll forbid the playing of any Christmas music while he's in the house from ODing on the stuff all day long

I was in Target today buying a Doodlebear and they were all ready playing christmas music! Funny because at the time a jingle for christmas was coming on, I was in the halloween 50% off aisle! LOL

lol:lolrun: there the store go