do you show your treasures..lol

Tracy72

I usually try to tell him. Back when he traveled a lot, some things ended up being a surprise to him too for the kids. It wasn't always easy to show him everything if he was in another state or country, because when he would get back, they'd be hidden away from the kids. Now he knows them as I get them or order them, and even gets to help with all of that! :) Ofcourse all of his gifts have always been a surprise!

Well, about 3 yrs ago the 17 yr old asked to start helping me wrap and go to BF...so she usually sees everyones BUT hers...I NEVER let her see her own...and she helps me alot...she LOVES it..and now this year the 14 yr old has asked to do the same thing.....I really don't mind..because they are finding such delight in the hunt, bf, and the wrapping.....and we get to spend a day together.....dh sees some..not alot....mainly because he doesnt really care what I buy...lol...as long as he isnt the one that has to do all the shopping. (Won't he enjoy BF this year when he gets to be the electronics monitor at Walmart for a laptop!..he is a huge dude...so it makes sense to me...lol)

I can't keep anything secret from hubby, it's hard enough waiting for Christmas to give the kiddos their gifts...lol :woot2:

Yeah, me too! I am bringing my daugther's gifts from the USA, and i know i'll feel like giving them all to her as soon as I get back here! I think I'll buy some extra stuff, just to give her in advance!