Do you wrap stocking stuffers?

Gator Pam

Guest Deals4Me

yeah, we usually do....I dont know why...

I know I am soo darn nosy, I bug hubby for weeks and weeks before chirstmas to know what he got... so he hides stuff at his parents, and wraps the stocking stuff. The big fart...he cant do it this year! He works across the street and doesnt go anywhere without me! hahaa... Yeah, I'm a party pooper.

tati, my husband's stocking is the giant one that hangs outside on the front door. I fill it pretty good too. One year I put his coveted rechargeable drill in it...

That's funny!!! My husband would like that one!!! He loves drills and tools. But most stockings here can't even hold stuff, they're fake stockings, just for decoration, as we don't have this tradition of putting stuff in them.

We do. Growing up we had seven wrapped presents in our stockings and we opened one each day from Christmas to New Years. It extended the holiday and DH and I do it now. We don't have any kids yet but I plan to carry on the tradition.

That's a very nice tradition, Amber! I would like to have that here!!

Yes, because Santa uses different paper for each child and the child knows what presents are hers when they see the paper used to wrap the presents in their stockings. I usually only wrap 3-4/stocking and leave the little stuff unwrapped.

Do you think I can still find stockings to buy when I go up there for Thanksgiving? Maybe I could try to start the stocking tradition in my family, even if it's just with my daughter... I feel like buying stocking stuffers...

Oh yeah! Those will be in supply a plenty! You may even find them in the dollar stores.

Oh yeah! Those will be in supply a plenty! You may even find them in the dollar stores.

Cool! I am already teaching her how Santa leaves little gifts in the stockings, and people are starting to think I am really nuts, as we just don't have this tradition here. I just don't know where to hang the stockings... No fireplace, no wooden window frames... Any ideas?

Cool! I am already teaching her how Santa leaves little gifts in the stockings, and people are starting to think I am really nuts, as we just don't have this tradition here. I just don't know where to hang the stockings... No fireplace, no wooden window frames... Any ideas?

on the tv stand, leave it stitting up near her bed, staircase, get creative

We had it at diffrent places at diffrent homes/apartments

I just don't know where to hang the stockings... No fireplace, no wooden window frames... Any ideas?

I have a cluster of pictures on the wall near where I have the tree. I remove the pictures and use the hooks to hang the stockings.

If you're not going to pack the stockings full so they're fairly light, I have seen some filled stockings hung on the tree.