How many are price matching this year and at what stores?

DKS88

What exactly do you need to do in order to PM @ Wal-Mart? Do they accept printouts from online stores as well?

The rules for each WalMart is pretty much up to the store manager...but I would say 95% or better require it to be a local store(like w/in so many miles...ours was 30.) Call your manager to make sure.

I'll start out PM at the PX because of the no tax thing. If they don't have it I'll move on to Walmart and try there. I will have my attack plan all figured out by the time the day comes lol. My husband who is a soldier says when I do my BF list I look like I'm drawing up an OP order with a plan of attack for war lol

Mara

Are you talking about price matching at the same store you bought it from or PM'ing at a different store? I always jsut read the ads, go buy the items, then PM them back at the same store on BF. Usually works and if not, just return it and re-buy it.

I'll start out PM at the PX because of the no tax thing. If they don't have it I'll move on to Walmart and try there. I will have my attack plan all figured out by the time the day comes lol. My husband who is a soldier says when I do my BF list I look like I'm drawing up an OP order with a plan of attack for war lol

Mara

Nice, my husband has to go with me this year, he's not to happy about it, because we're gunna leave our son with his grandparents (my husbands parents) and be out the door VERY VERY early. I've actually not gone to sleep on Thanksgiving just to get out the door and to the place I need to be.

Px as in BX? Are you referring to the Exchange, (we're navy) but we're in texas right now and they call it BX here, but there's barely anything in the store except for the grocery part.

Walmart will also NOT accept a computer printout usually..must be a flyer ...especially for coupons...they say its too easy to fake one now. BUT..each walmart is different....I have seen 2 in my neighborhood do 2 completely different policies depending on the manager.

"Px as in BX? Are you referring to the Exchange, (we're navy) but we're in texas right now and they call it BX here, but there's barely anything in the store except for the grocery part."

PX=Army

BX=Air Force

NEX=Navy, Marines and Coast Guard! :) I don't know why they don't just call them the exchange instead of mixing it around like that! LOL

"Px as in BX? Are you referring to the Exchange, (we're navy) but we're in texas right now and they call it BX here, but there's barely anything in the store except for the grocery part."

PX=Army

BX=Air Force

NEX=Navy, Marines and Coast Guard! :) I don't know why they don't just call them the exchange instead of mixing it around like that! LOL

thanks, that explains alot. LoL I met my husband when we were near the Exchange lol, plus my grandmother used to shop there (my grandfather was navy too) so I guess I always thought it was called the exchange everywhere.

We dont have an electronics at the BX here though~they have furniture and a small area of toys, actually got my son his vsmile he got for his birthday from there. Of course its like 10 bucks cheaper now everywhere else. :/ I guess I'll have to ask if they actually have BF sales, but I doubt they'llbe open at 3am.