Gift wrapping, when do you start?

happysunshine28

If I had some tape (only seem to have wrapping paper), I'd be wrapping right now! lol

LOL same here! I went down into my basement today to sort stuff out and start wrapping my son's presents and realized I had NO tape! About 25 rolls of paper, but zero on the sticky stuff!

LOL same here! I went down into my basement today to sort stuff out and start wrapping my son's presents and realized I had NO tape! About 25 rolls of paper, but zero on the sticky stuff!

LOL that is the way it is here too! More wrapping paper and gift tags then I will ever have use for but....not a single roll of tape!

I started a few days ago, usually do a few here and there, I am not really a big fan of wrapping so this way it is not a huge task. My family is coming for Thanksgiving so I have to have everything sorted and wrapped so they can take their gifts home with them and I don't have to ship at least those.

We are putting up our tree *before* they arrive, too early for me, weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving. But, DH wants it up the weekend after Turkey day and they will all still be here, so we must keep a schedule. LOL!!! =)

Guest all2tired
About 2 weeks before Christmas. I used to do it earlier but after my hot water heater broke and I had to rewrap everything, I started waiting as long as possible.