TRU Big Book online Saturday!

boudmel

Can anyone tell me how to get the coupons for TRU in the mail? We live almost 2 hours from one, so I don't get the book in our paper. :cry2:

They have a paper at the checkouts/Frontdesk to sign up for a Birthday registery. I did that with my girls and shortly after we got coupons in the mail and they also send out special coupons for the childs Bday. That might be something to check into.

Hope that helps. :)

Paula

It will be in the papers tomorrow I was going to get the copy in the papers too because in the past they had cool sticker for the kids to place next to the toys they wanted. I stopped tonight and got some milk and they had the early edition of the papers out. No stickers so i wont be buying the paper.

There was no big book when i was a kid but i remember my mom getting the sears wish book back then and looking at it till it about fell apart. It came out really early in August or something like that.

Oooh, I remember that too! When I was little I would go through the pages and make my Christmas list based on what I saw inside it. So fun! :)