Is anyone else bummed about Walmart's add?

mtjoycol

Is anyone else bummed about the Walmart add??? There aren't many "Toys" in it. I was hoping for some Bratz Deals and Video Game deals and there aren't any really. Boo Hoo!

The electronics I don't really need since I have four children who are asking for just toys. However, I don't even see any C.D. deals....

I guess I'll have to wait until the next adds come out.

The P.j. bottoms are a really good deal though.

Guest all2tired

I was a little disappointed in the toy ads. I like the Car DVD player though I really need on of those i tend to take really long road trips with the kids and this will come in handy.

Same here and I wanted the car dvd for the same reason. DH agreed to it too. I can't believe he agreed!:D

I have a 2 screen car DVD player. Worth its weight in GOLD on long drives. Just remember the early bird scan shows the DVD player is avalible online so if thats the only thing your after you don't have to hit walmart to get it.

I need wireless broadband then I could sit in BF lines waiting with my laptop ordering stuff online since it comes on a bit earlier for the west coast lmao. Not that would be some serioues BF shopping

MAra

I have a 2 screen car DVD player. Worth its weight in GOLD on long drives. Just remember the early bird scan shows the DVD player is avalible online so if thats the only thing your after you don't have to hit walmart to get it.

I need wireless broadband then I could sit in BF lines waiting with my laptop ordering stuff online since it comes on a bit earlier for the west coast lmao. Not that would be some serioues BF shopping

MAra

I noticed that it is available offline and i am grateful for that since i have to work Thanksgiving night and would have missed it if i was trying to get it in store.

Yea I'm bummed too. I really thought they would have the ps2 or xbox on sale because I need both. But I am getting those 23" tv, 2 of them actually, and the 2 screen dvd player would work wonders for my 4 kids even on short drives.

It sounds like I might be the only one who thought the ads were great. There are several things that I would like to get at walmart, just based on their BF ads.

Just remember we still have kmart, target and Toys R us to come out yet.

Nah you aren't the only one. I thought the ad was great too! Way better(in my opinion) that last year's ad.

I was disappointed too. Don't get me wrong there are some excellent deals in the electronics. My husband and I are getting the Dual Car DVD Player, but I thought the toys were terrible. When I talk about bf sales I expect the sales to be really good. There were a few items on there that are regular prices and other had $5 or less off. Not too good in my opinion.

I was just disappointed that they had the V-Smile listed but it's not any cheaper than if I buy it right now. So I am hoping Target or Toysrus has it for way cheaper.

I will try to pick up a couple of the care bears and two of the fisher price little people toys.

Lora

I am a tad. No variety of toys for the older kids 5-7. At this age they are still interested in toys, but not fisher price/dora. I thought for sure they would have Bratz, Barbies of some kind, etc. I think this year they are concentrated on electronics to bring the crowds in . I do have to go to buy the GameBoy SP

I am pleased with the ad only because my kids are older now. The youngest 2 are 7 and 9 but are into video and computer games so they don't ask for many toys anyway. I do see your point, if I were looking for toys for them I would be upset. Our family are electronic nuts so it's good for us. Maybe the other ads will make up what this one left off.lol

I was just disappointed that they had the V-Smile listed but it's not any cheaper than if I buy it right now. So I am hoping Target or Toysrus has it for way cheaper.

I will try to pick up a couple of the care bears and two of the fisher price little people toys.

Lora

I ahve seen TONS of Vsmiles at one of the targets out in Long Island. Dont know if that means it is going on sale or what.

I'm not too thrilled with it. :tired: I'm SO happy, however, that I saw it now, and that I am going to see all the OTHER ads, because then i can plan accordingly. I would have been upset if i would have gone to Walmart first, and they didn't really have that many toys!

ON the other hand, i LOVE how they have the jeans on sale! LOL! :clapping:

Shay

What do you mean by the early bird scan? How are you able to tell if one of the doorbusters is available online? Thanks!