Who Watch's the Kiddies?

Guest Deals4Me

Who watches the little ones?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who watches the little ones?

When my dh is home, I let him wake up with the kids. I'm home pretty much an hour after they all wake up so it's not like he has to do anything hard. ;)

All grandparents are back in CA and it's not like I can hire a sitter to wake up and come over at 3 am, LOL. If I'm lucky I'll be able to arrange some sort of sleepover for the kids, but since everyone else's husband is deployed too, that is a lot of extra kids for one already-frazzled mom to handle first thing in the morning. So I have not entirely ruled out hitting the stores but I am counting on being an online shopper this year for most of what I want. If it turns out TRU has some incredible deals and I want to use my $5 off instore-only coupons...I don't know, I'm going to have to work something out somehow.

We have no idea as this will be our first BF with a lil one (she's almost 4 months now!!!) but as we will be with LOTS of family I'm sure SOMEONE will stay home with her (or...since she's so little, we CAN take her with us...LOL)

Kriss

We have no idea as this will be our first BF with a lil one (she's almost 4 months now!!!) but as we will be with LOTS of family I'm sure SOMEONE will stay home with her (or...since she's so little, we CAN take her with us...LOL)

Kriss

I have one of those! He was 4 months about a week ago. I also have a 3.5 year old though. I've already asked my mom to watch them. It means I have to go alone, instead of with her, but DH is working, and I think she'd rather sleep in anyway.

My husband doesn't shop at all except occasionally Best Buy or EB Games and then he doesn't really shop, but more or less goes in, picks up what he's already decided he must have, and then leaves the store. That's NOT shopping!!

Anyway--he and the kids (13 and 16) are usually still asleep when I get back. Last year, my 13 year old went with me and we had fun. She is a shopper.

some friends of ours are going to watch our girls this year when we go shopping! This will be the first year I can go BF shopping with my husband (who LOVES to go). I'm so excited :)

Shay

BTW, this is my first post on here! Glad to be here