Anyone have the day off for BF?

Guest Deals4Me

:mad: No I am not offically off I did request that day off but got denied :mad: But already told my supervisor I will not be there. I work in a call center and It will be considered an occurance ( we are allowed 10 per year) and I have not had any this year so I am not worried about taking that day off . My supervisor told me to enjoy the day and might even have me find some stuff for him LOL :gd_not_ri

DH always has Thanksgiving and the day after off. I had always requested off for BF and told them they could either approve it or do without me since i never take a vacation or ask for time of, even work when I'm sick, so they always approve the day off.

This year, I put in for some vacation time since I have 14 days of it I need to use up. They changed the policy and if it's not used by Dec.31, we lose it.

So I'm taking Nov 23 - 25 technically off on Saturday and Sunday. Then the rest of my time gets used up over christmas and I put in to have the first week off in Jan. just so I could shop and watch ballgames.

Im a Stay at Home Mom so Im off for BF. Haha. My husband's office shuts down for Thankgiving and BF every year so I always have someone home with the kids when I go out

I'm a stay at home too, and my husband always gets this day off! He's kind enough to go with me, and our 15 year old watches his 9 year old sister for us, we just have to promise to take him out to eat sometime that day.

:tongue1: I am off for the day and planning on shopping until I drop. I have a ds who will be 1 yr old and I can't wait to by all the latest toys. My mil will watch my ds until my dh gets off work. He's not a shopper anyway. Luckily my sister will be going with me and my neice so we do group shopping and help each other find all the deals. Walmart is on my list for this year.

My favorite day off, have to use a floating holiday, but I wouldn't miss it. About 20 years ago (telling my age) I though that I would try and work, but only made it until 9:00 am, had to shop.

I think my boss is planning on me working this year, but that is not going to happen. There is no way that I could stand to be at work while everyone else is getting all the deals.