Scene It Game

elena_398

My son and daughter keep seeing the ad for the game Scene It (disney edition) which plugs into the tv I guess. Does anyone have this game and do ya think it could be on sale on BF? Im not sure if this is a new game, but this is the first time I've seen it. Seems like a fun game not only my 5 1/2 yr old can play but my husband and I. god only knows if its the Disney version, we've seen just about every Disney cartoon movie ever made! Thanks for any information on this game. Seems interesting.

We have Disney Scene It and Scene It JR - we love them both! It is a board game with lots of trivia. It comes with a DVD that you pop in and you will watch scenes from movies and stuff and have to answer a question. This is a really fun game and I am looking at getting a couple of the expander packs this year.

Thanks so much. I hate buying all toys that the kids will play a minute then throw on the shelf. When I saw this on a commercial the other day, it seemed like this would be a great thing the whole family can play. I definately want the Scene it Disney as my youngest can play, but what is Scene It Jr? What kind of topics to they ask? And what is expansion packs. Thanks. I just hope BF will have this at some store.

Here is a link to Amazon for Scene it Jr reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000221YP6/qid=1129334266/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/103-2808300-1792617?v=glance&s=toys

It is a juniorized version of the reg edition Scene It for ages 7 - 12. Even though it is a Jr version we all enjoy playing it.

Scene It now sells expansion packs with different versions of the game that you can add to your exsisting Scene it Game. They have a HBO pack, a Turner Movie Pack, TV edition, James Bond Edition and a regular edition - it is so you can add more trivia and scenes to your exsisting game. We will be adding an expansion pack this year - I just need to decide which one - I would love to see these onsale on BF too!!

After I posted this thread and read the responses, I looked further into the game and showed my husband about it. He definately wants this. He said he wants the movie expansion pack too as we could play it ourselves! so I think I'll need the disney version for the whole family, maybe the jr edition, and movie or HBO expansion pack. I think this would be fun for get togethers for adults too.

Just keep your eyes on it - I was able to get the Disney one for $24 last year at Target and I know that Walmart had it on sale briefly too. Just watch for it because when they marked them at the sale price it probably only ran for a week then it was back to reg price.

Kmart has it in their circular for 10-16 for 29.99. I specifically saw the disney one and the harry potter one in the ad. The ad was posted online for tomorrow, just says not available yet.

I saw this ad today also. The Harry Potter Scene It game is the one I will be looking for on BF or maybe get it cheaper on Amazon or somewhere else. The 2 teens that I will be getting this for are Harry Potter fans.

My son and daughter keep seeing the ad for the game Scene It (disney edition) which plugs into the tv I guess. Does anyone have this game and do ya think it could be on sale on BF? Im not sure if this is a new game, but this is the first time I've seen it. Seems like a fun game not only my 5 1/2 yr old can play but my husband and I. god only knows if its the Disney version, we've seen just about every Disney cartoon movie ever made! Thanks for any information on this game. Seems interesting.

I manage a game store and Scene It has been one of our biggest sellers so far this year. Most of my friends and family are avid game players and we all love Scene It. You can go to Scene It's web site at http://www.screenlifegames.com/sceneit.aspx and play demo versions of most of the games. That is the easiest way to find out what the questions are basically like.