Scene It Game

elena_398

We bought both the Scene it DVD and the Shout about the Movies last year to play at Christmas - everyone liked the Shout games alot better than the scene it ones. (and they are a bit cheaper ;) Amazon has them for 18.99

I picked up the newer version for us to play this Christmas... so I won't be able to comment on them yet, but I know I can't wait!

---- leah - newly addicted to this site

I got the Shout About Movies during the TRU BOGO sale. So they only cost $10 each. However I have seen some bad reviews about the game only being able to be played 3 times before you are repeating questions. Is this true?

• 2 weeks later...
I have the original Scene It Deluxe with the extra bonus dvd. It does randomize the questions, so you dont see duplicates often. Everyone that comes to my house loves to play it. Our favorite part is the "party mode". It just spouts off questions and you yell out the answers.

We have Disney Scene It with the DVD. We got it after my aunt told me about the original Scene it game. I'm such a Disney nut - I had to get it so I could compete with my aunts and cousins. My husband was beating me - but it was fun. We ordered ours off Amazon when it was on sale over the summer. I didn't know they had version that plugged in though.

I think the best I've seen it is $16.99, we bought ours at $19.99.