Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I live in Norfolk VA and there are several Target's nearby. None of my local stores have anything good ever. The stuff here never reaches 75% let alone 90%, and if it does it was something that wasn't worth buying to begin with. I have a cousin that works the markdown team so I know when to go. It seems to me like i need to relocate.:gdcar:

More toys got marked down this morning

###087061891 Transformers $4.98 (sea spray and pay load)

###204031388 Playskool Adventure Heros Firefighter playset $7.48

###204033222 GeoTrax Timbertown Railway $9.98

also saw the large Cars giftsets for $7.48, individual Cars and some iron man figurines for 75% off.

[

Anyone still seeing the Nerf toys on clearance? They had Dart Tag sets marked down (the old style) and they disappeared when they did the action figure reset with the new movie toys this weekend.

well the nerf toys disappeared in my targets too.. they didn't make it past 15%..

### Cars Color Changers Ramones 087-07-0609 $4.98

###Geo Trax Alpine & Will , Nick & Knox , Aero & Eric 204-03-1339 $5.74

### Power Core Transformer Crankcase & Destrons 087-06-1556 $3,75

### Cars 9 pack 087-07-1005 $7.48

### Matchbox Scrap Yard Adventure 087-07-0762 $4.48

### imaginext Serpent Pirate Ship $8.74 204-03-0203

They've been doing the price cut thing for a long time. They do it to match cuts at Walmart, mostly, but sometimes because they have an overabundance of an item that comes as an assortment and they have new assortments on the way in the pipeline. They do also do it sometimes to deplete inventory before clearance, but I have found that less often. Not sure what Walmart's new gimic is, though. What did you mean?

Anyone still seeing the Nerf toys on clearance? They had Dart Tag sets marked down (the old style) and they disappeared when they did the action figure reset with the new movie toys this weekend.

I got the large set at 75 on the 10th. The smaller ones were still scanning at 50.

I was able to find some iron man 2 stuff 75 off today, and I used the $3 off any iron man 2 coupon...

###087060521 large iron man guy $4.98ea-$3 coupon...so $1.98ea

###087062104 iron man helmet $8.74-$3 coupon...so $5.74

Also found a large Thomas the train take-along set

###204033526 Thomas load and go $10.68ea

###087061415 marvel superhero play set $7.48

###087070388 transformers bumblebee racetrack $6.74

anyone else with a Red Card and more points left from the old 10% shopping day thing left? I just got my promised gift card yesterday. Had to sign for it with UPS.

I didn't (I don't have a card) but my sister got hers. I'm jealous!! :)

OMG my store had THREE endcaps full of rodents! (Boys ZsuZsu) it was insane! A few metal beyblades, arena, some FINFIN items...

I did score in the boys clothing dept. I got Champion sports shirts for 1.98 (sayings "Play now rest later" "if you don't want to get dirty don't play" "built to win", ect) I got 9 different styles @ $1.98/each (75%)

Also boys Champion athletic shorts (bright blue, navy and red) 2.98/each (50%)

Girls had quite a bit of good clothing clearance too but all too "girly" for my DD :(

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

Tons of zhu zhu at my store too! Endcap and regular aisle. Had a whole endcap of the finfin stuff (fishes). Did find a Thomas remote controlled train marked 50 scanning 75 so grabbed that up! (pretty excited about that deal as I thought it would be long gone)Saw diapers in the baby section 15 and 30% off. Both Huggies and Pampers. Didn't really see anything else to speak of. They had cleared out alot of the electronics section when they moved around all the TV's. The kids clothes were just starting to get marked and I couldn't stick around to wait on what I really wanted-the jeans!

Zhu Zhu's were only the boys ones at my store and they were 30%, FinFin were 30%, beyblades were 75% (metal ones they had 20 or so of the SAME one?!, some kind of arena) My boys don't do beyblades sorry I didn't look closer ...They also had the Tron cars case 75%

I'm just annoyed now, can't leave house and can't print coupons either. They all appear now but I get an error after I've selected them all and selected print : "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." They should really block access if they're still working on it, I tried it twice just to make sure it wasn't me doubly wasting my time.

i saw some push up things marked 75% off from 39.99 to 9.99 but didn't have phone to write down dcpi. toys were only 30%, they had some craft things 75% off by gift bags section 4.99 marked down to .98. seemed like a cute idea for a kids bday they had princess wand/tiara for girls, rocket for boys and a monster looking one also looked like for boys. Its a paper craft and comes with stuff for the kids to decorate/personalize.

I bought two packs of the Old Spice body wash for $2 (half off of $4).

The bulk products were only marked 15%.

Saw clothes on first clearance markdown of only 25% off, not the usual 30% off.

Found the 2 pack color blanks for 2.48 down from 9.99. Waited for these to be marked down for about a month. Last monday, when I thought they would be marked down 75%, they all disappeared. They were out on the shelves today. Glad I forgot to buy qtips and had to make a special weekend run!

###081041331 Rose Art Color Blanks 2.98 was 9.99

Lots of flat screens marked down about 30%.

i found playtex bras marked down to $4.24 (75% off) and they all had $2.00 off peelies on them. There were also vanity fair bras same price, same coupons on them. I too bought the old spice shower gel double packs for $2.00. It says on the package shower gel and then underneath it says gel douche. I hope the boys don't notice that:blush: they will never use it lol