Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

So jealous of you guys! Our Target never seems to have any of the awesome deals mentioned here (I've been a lurker for a while)...maybe I just miss them, but it sure seems ours is never marked down to the awesome prices I see here :(

My Targets are usually slower than others in marking down, but when others post their great finds I try to stop by there on my way to or from work. Right now I want one of the kids quilts but I want it for 16. so I keep checking. Hope you find some great deals!!

OK so I don't know much about Target price matching. I tried this at Wal Mart and it worked. This week Big Lots has the Toy Story version of Operation on sale for $5. You can print that page of the ad out online. If you go here there is a $4 off coupon making the game $1 http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=15014&zid=ru81&nid=20&bid=alk09201409218a879a85e9415

Went into target today and found some filler paper and basic solid colored notebooks, the sign read, "90% off more, reduction taken at register"

never seen a sign like that, but with all the technology I probably would have taken a pic with phone if I cared enough. Else I would have just left the cartful for her to put back. I stopped in again and there's still a bunch of bags but all at 75%, maybe I'll check back Sunday.

Got the quilt and pillow sham for DD's room, for $16 something!! Very excited to get one more Christmas present done. I need to go look at rugs in the morning and see if I can find on to match for 75% off like mom2monkiesx3 found but smaller.

The quilt and pillow shams were a set right? Was any of the other bedding marked down? I really want some of the purple bedding. It was holding at 30% at my store. There were items 50% off yesterday that have been sitting there too.

Got the quilt and pillow sham for DD's room, for $16 something!! Very excited to get one more Christmas present done. I need to go look at rugs in the morning and see if I can find on to match for 75% off like mom2monkiesx3 found but smaller.

Which quilt did you buy? Was it from the kids section? Just curious because I looked yesterday and the kids ones were still only 30 off here. Wasn't sure if I needed to run back and look again or if I missed it! :(

Which quilt did you buy? Was it from the kids section? Just curious because I looked yesterday and the kids ones were still only 30 off here. Wasn't sure if I needed to run back and look again or if I missed it! :(

Yes it was the kid ones, the one I got DD is pinks and browns it has a border of brown with different color polka dots on it. Hope you find one!!!

Went to a different Target this morning. Saw a few things that may be worth keeping my eye on but did not find any rugs to match the quilt.

I did see (did not write down any numbers) a Dyson vacumn for 30% off, a Shark steam cleaner for 30% off, a dorm size refrigerator 30% off, different style glasses for 30-50% off, Room Essential comforter sets for 30% off and I think there is a coupon for another 20% (if it has not expired)

yesterday i grabbed a quilt and sham pair for 16 something (turtle theme) and a circo twin set (rocket theme) for 15 bucks.. then i drove to another target across town hoping to find the set i really wanted (there wasnt one left at the first store) and that target was still 30 percent off.. it had a much better selection, but for the price difference i decided to just keep the turtle themed one.. its strange, sometimes the two targets follow the same clearance schedule and sometimes theres a couple week gap before the second hits 50 or 75 off..

I also scored the little girls quilt and sham combo at 75% off....except our 75% off price was $21.24, so a little higher than previous posters..

###097020307 Quilt set (pink with flowers) $21.24

###097020752 Quilt set (purple with butterflies and flowers) $21.24 ...not sure which one I am keeping, so one will go back to the Flint Miller Rd location tonight or tomorrow morning.

###204000309 Lego Star Wars Droid Tri-Fighter $6.24

###097021116 Piggy Bank $3.24

Nikon cool pix camera S8100 - Originally 300.00 50% off for 149.99. I have been stalking this for over a month. Only one was left so I grabbed it at 50 % off but was STOKED since that was the camera I wanted to buy anyway and was planning on buying it at full price for my cruise...YAY!

Nikon cool pix camera S8100 - Originally 300.00 50% off for 149.99. I have been stalking this for over a month. Only one was left so I grabbed it at 50 % off but was STOKED since that was the camera I wanted to buy anyway and was planning on buying it at full price for my cruise...YAY!

Congrats!

Just got back from Target where I was delighted to see Christmas decorations for sale lol.

Just have to pass on this good deal I came upon:

Snyder's Snack Sack (found in the Halloween food aisle)

30 ct. 1/2 oz packages (best by date 1/29/12)

shelf tag of $1.49 and scanned that way too!

The package has $4.99 on it and this wasn't even a clearance or sale deal so I don't know why they are $1.49.

I got 6 bags before Target changes its mind haha!

These are the ones I usually try to score at 75% off after Halloween and am lucky to find them then.

SOOO excited to find these now at this price-I couldn't believe it!

The only thing that marks this as Halloween is the sack itself is an orange jack-o-lantern.

HTH

### 071-950-029

Ran back at lunch today to look for the quilts!! YAY! I found two quilts-YAY! I also found one of the 16 inch barbie bikes that had been long gone for 18.74! I'm pretty excited! The all pink one I really wanted was 50 off but decided the ones for 75% off just as well.

###082030073 Barbie 16in bike - 18.74

###097020751 quilt set w/sham Twin - 16.24

Saw lots of little kids (newborn to 5T) marked down 75% off. They had several rack and were getting pretty thinned out so I guess I should have been there earlier in the week. Found the cutest CARS shirt and short set marked down 75% for 4.48!

Edited by 1angelnhvn

Ran back at lunch today to look for the quilts!! YAY! I found two quilts-YAY! I also found one of the 16 inch barbie bikes that had been long gone for 18.74! I'm pretty excited! The all pink one I really wanted was 50 off but decided the ones for 75% off just as well.

###082030073 Barbie 16in bike - 18.74

###097020751 quilt set w/sham Twin - 16.24

Saw lots of little kids (newborn to 5T) marked down 75% off. They had several rack and were getting pretty thinned out so I guess I should have been there earlier in the week. Found the cutest CARS shirt and short set marked down 75% for 4.48!

Glad you found them!!

that's not fair :( Do you get decent clearance at least or do they ship it all back to manufacturer once it hits 50?

get clearance, but not great like when I was on the Mainland. Things usually sell out by 50% here. Most things have a 20 - 40 % markup on the regular price compared to the mainland prices due to the costs of having the stuff shipped in, so I HAVE to clearance shop living here. ;)

Lots of bedding (children's and college stuff) down 75% today. Also scored the Skullcandy inkd drawstring bags (been watching these and they didn't go with the bts backpacks, but scored them today).

Lots of socks, hosiery in both mens and women's down 50-75%. Many styles great for fall.

###097030432 Star Wars Clone Wars Full Comforter with bonus tote $2.44 (Best find of the day)

###097030181 Micro Raschel Throw by Paul Frank (50 x 60 in) $3.74

###069100152 Skullcandy ink'd bag $2.48

###025040211 10 pack hanes women's no show socks $2.75

###025040501 3pk duo dry no show womens socks $1.75

###025101227 6 pair knee high merona socks $2.25

###025101197 3 pair casual merona socks (lots of fall colors) $2.00

###025100412 3 pair merona knee high socks $1.25

Found bras at 75% off and some Rangers shirts down to 3.75. Lots of clothing markdowns.

Picked up a king size comforter with shams, Thomas O'Brien for $28....I am VERY happy. Original price was $110. It was mixed in with all the kids sale bedding, it's a blue vintage modern. We really needed this!

Also a piggy bank for D, and the Toy Story3 Operation....I price matched with Big Lots and used a coupon, so that was $1.39. I love to Christmas shop this way!

Oooh...I need to get to Target ASAP! I have been wanting those kids decor/quilts/bedding sets to go down! And nice find on the camera!!

The one Barbie bike was gone long ago from my store, but I would have LOVED to get it!

And I need to check on those Halloween pretzels, too! Sometimes those kinds of weird low prices are just a store-specific error, but you never know!

I found paul frank twin sheet set for $5.48 the matching comforter for $8.xx and a boys space/rocket full set for 14.xx. along with a few kids throws for 3.24 and 4.xx. 1st store I went to had lots of sofa/slipcovers at 75% but they're still in the car so I can show/test them w/mother tomorrow and decide which to keep. Fridges were marked at 44.50 but I didn't verify. Snyder's scanned at shelf price of 3.99 at 1st store and forgot to check at 2nd so whoever posted maybe got lucky :)

Anyone notice star wars sheets in the kids dept? I found comforter but not sheets so left it :(

The package has $4.99 on it and this wasn't even a clearance or sale deal so I don't know why they are $1.49.

These are the ones I usually try to score at 75% off after Halloween and am lucky to find them then.

The only thing that marks this as Halloween is the sack itself is an orange jack-o-lantern.

HTH

### 071-950-029

Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to take a look and see what ours are ringing up. We're always 'THE' house that hands out full size candy bars but we always have a smaller option for the little ones and for those older kids that don't dress up and are too old to be trick or treating anyways!

HTH

### 071-950-029

I checked at one store today and they were regularly $4.99 but were on sale for a mere 50 cents off :(