Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I've been searching for the Khaki Sands Jumperoo, which was 50% off. I go to my local Target all the time and a Jumperoo appeared there on Tuesday. I was so excited! Someone must have returned it. It was regularly $90 and marked down to $45. Plus I got my 5% redcard discount. It rang up as INF, but I checked out at the Pharmacy. They just asked me how much the tag said, so I said $45. Now, I'm wondering if it should have been cheaper...or if I should just be happy they sold it to me at all (since it was INF). I ended up getting it a little cheaper anyhow, because the bar that goes across the top was slightly bent. I called Fisher Price and they are sending me a $10 coupon good on any Fisher Price or Mattel item....so really I paid $32 for the Jumperoo...I'm happy with that!

What a score!!! Good for you..I have been looking for the planets jumperoo..Didnt know the khaki sands was marked down too.

Stopped in at the Springfield, MO Target today, and noticed they had an additional 30% off womens already reduced clothing. I scanned a few pieces just to make sure, and sure enough, it scanned an additional 30% off the marked price. So many racks of clothes. Lots of shoes 75% off too, mostly summer sandal types.

Some Exhiliration flip-flops are 75% off:

######Girls Brown with Rainbow Beads $2.48

######Girls Pink Leopard pattern $2.48

If you have the Exhiliration coupon that was available earlier for $3 off any Exhiliration item, you can get free sandals.

check out medicine got lots of medicine (allergy, cold, ect ) mostly 75% off, some 50%. Worked out great from me since 3/5 have sore throats the Dr's claim is seasonal allergies (we've never suffered from allergies before!) Expirations were 2015.

Got the double pack red shelves $3.xx

Didn't see any food markdowns but its just a reg. target not a market..

Do shoes ever go 90%?

If anyone sees the Dr. Sholls heel liner with bonus marked less than 30% please post (they are 8.xx right now) I have a few $4 coupons from my Buzzkit and I actually REALLY like these. I bought 2 yesterday but would buy more with a further markdown for sure

Stopped in at the Springfield, MO Target today, and noticed they had an additional 30% off womens already reduced clothing. I scanned a few pieces just to make sure, and sure enough, it scanned an additional 30% off the marked price. So many racks of clothes. Lots of shoes 75% off too, mostly summer sandal types.

Same deal at the Dadeland Station Target -- additional 30% off the clearance price. Tons of racks with clothes (30-50% off). Lots of children's shoes marked at 30-50% off too.

Same deal at the Dadeland Station Target -- additional 30% off the clearance price. Tons of racks with clothes (30-50% off). Lots of children's shoes marked at 30-50% off too.

Wow...someone in my area, thanks for the heads up. hope it's still like that tomorrow but may venture out tonight.

Do shoes ever go 90%?

If anyone sees the Dr. Sholls heel liner with bonus marked less than 30% please post (they are 8.xx right now) I have a few $4 coupons from my Buzzkit and I actually REALLY like these. I bought 2 yesterday but would buy more with a further markdown for sure

Nope. Only seasonal goes below 75% with the rare exception of test marketing. A few stores have been testing higher discounts, but it is extremely unlikely.

I saw rainboots yesterday 90% off. YMMV on the shoes I guess?

More likely you are in one of those test markets. I shop 10-12 Targets on a regular basis, and they just don't go lower than 75% other than for seasonal with extremely rare exceptions. The folks who have reported finding 90% off have usually been in areas where there are few stores (smaller cities & states or remote areas). The point being that if you want an item, don't ever count on it going below 75%. It will more likely be salvaged than go lower than that. When you find something with a higher % off, you are simply lucky.

In North DFW:

Lots of frozen food (veggies, desserts, etc) marked down 50%

Swimming pools 50%, pool accessories (thermometers, skimmers, etc) 30% off

Pool toys, goggles 30%-50%

some toys (nerf dart packs, lego heroes) 50% off

Lots of bedding marked and towels 30%

Lawn and garden 30% - 50% off (mostly 50%: cushions, lawn ornaments, planters, chairs, bug repellant)

Some grilling accessories 30%

Dishes (various sets) down 30%

Hi, does anyone know when and if the zip up notebook binders might go on clearance. I have started couponing big time and would like to get one. I did get a binder that can go inside a zipper binder on clearance for 4.90. Other school stuff was 30% off. Really haven't seen much of anything good lately though.

Thank you

Hi, does anyone know when and if the zip up notebook binders might go on clearance. I have started couponing big time and would like to get one. I did get a binder that can go inside a zipper binder on clearance for 4.90. Other school stuff was 30% off. Really haven't seen much of anything good lately though.

Thank you

It depends on where you are and when your school started. If school started earlier the stuff is probably already on clearance, our school just stared last week so the school supplies weren't on clearance yet only the lunchboxes. Then the backpacks will go next and then the school supplies. And since Target doesn't always stick to their schedules anymore it's hard to guess when they get marked down further anymore.

Thank you

It depends on where you are and when your school started. If school started earlier the stuff is probably already on clearance, our school just stared last week so the school supplies weren't on clearance yet only the lunchboxes. Then the backpacks will go next and then the school supplies. And since Target doesn't always stick to their schedules anymore it's hard to guess when they get marked down further anymore. You used to know what day they were going to 75% (or 90%) off and that's not always the case anymore :(

Hi, does anyone know when and if the zip up notebook binders might go on clearance. I have started couponing big time and would like to get one. I did get a binder that can go inside a zipper binder on clearance for 4.90.

I bought my 1.5" about a month or so ago. It was on sale plus the Target coupon $1.50 off any mead binder brought it down to $6.xx. I don't know if the coupon is still around anymore, it was for a long time though.

Lots of 30% off bedding, some 30% off kitchen, lots of womens clothes 30%. The winnie the pooh stuff is almost gone at our store. I love those beginners pencils and could only find one from the dollar bins. Edited by 123abc