Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I keep going shopping for my sister and my niece for their bdays and so far have not found them anything but keep finding some good deals for myself lol! Must stop this or im gonna run out of money before they get their presents!

I was walking out the door to go check my store that sometimes marks down on Wednesdays and my friend called to tell me that there had been no movement there. Still not consolodated into a few aisles and no new markdowns.

Oh, well...will check tomorrow!

I have a question for the experts! I bought a Britax Roundabout for $109 about a week ago. They messed up my Redcard and it wasn't working, so I didn't get my 5% discount. They told me to return it to the store and repurchase with the Redcard...that way I will get the 5% back. My question is...will I get it for a lower price now that baby clearance was marked down further? My concern is that when I bought it, it was the last one. So, if they didn't scan it when they did the markdowns - will it still be $109?

I was at the shorewood, IL store this am. lots of activity in toys, carts piled up for resetting and moving toys to the back. no markdown team in site. this store has gone on a wednesday before, but was the only one in the area. may check another store later this afternoon.

Lots of movement at the 38th street store in Indy (west side) but only 75 off I found was a whole row of those scarey babys that make noise when you walk down the aisle! THey were 6.xx. Nothing consolidated other than that!

Thanks for looking - I was going to go out today, but if 38th street is not marked down, i bet castleton and fishers aren't either. :)

Thanks for looking - I was going to go out today, but if 38th street is not marked down, i bet castleton and fishers aren't either. :)

It's possible they were this afternoon because there were quite a few employees in the aisles, however, no beeping was going on at all. They were stocking and moving items mostly.

Anyone know how to get hold of a CORPORATE TARGET person in the US? I am so tired of the Customer service people- They just send you to another phone #- back and forth...........I have had several problems with printing the coupons( dollar amount does not print) - cant print more than once etc.. ITS not my printer etc.- Also, trying to locate an item- they will say- Not online- call the other 1-800#. and vice versa!!!!

If you're using Firefox/Mozilla try with Internet Explorer as this fixed my issue last week but here's the info you wanted:

Target's corporate office is located in MN

1000 Nicollet Mall

Minneapolis, MN 55403

Phone: 612-304-6073

Fax: 612-696-5400

Any news on the Brandon or Sarasota target's?? I'm planning on heading to them tomorrow..just don't know if I should go north or south to target?!

I was at the target on University and the one on Fruitville in Sarasota and nothing changed but them moving things around when I was there. I'll be heading out right away tomorrow because I want the Imaginext stuff they have on sale. If you want to pm me your cell I can text you what I see at the Fruitville store since that's where I will start in the morning. I have a few friends that I'm texting when I get there so I can add you to the list if you want.

Got a shock today! My friend went to the Shawnee Target (at SH. Mission Pkwy and Metcalf in Kansas City) at 9:00ish and they were not marking down. There was one guy kind of re-setting the area and she asked him and he said that they would not be marking down today.

I was driving by that store later in the day (around 12:30 or so) and decided to pop in just in case and to scope for tomorrow. Imagine my surprise when I saw three markdown people in the aisles marking things down!!!! I grabbed a cart and started scoping thigns out. Sadly, there wasn't a lot left, but this store never had a great selection.

I did find two fireboat Lego sets at 75% off!! (around $12.48) That made me happy. :)

Here are the other things I got...mostly for gifts to give out at friends' birthday parties. All of the things that I wanted for my own kids were either gone or still marked at 30-50% off (all of the My Generation dolls were still 30% off).

Polly Pocket Cake Shop Set: $5.74

Barbie Fairies: $3.74 (there were TONS of these left)

Star Wars Characters: $1.74

BMX Bike Sets: $4.98 (both come with 4 bikes and two dudes)

Single BMX Bike: $2.48

Kite: $3.08 (just realized this wasn't 75% off...whoops! That will be going back!)

Stretchy Snakes: $.84 each

Dragon thing that attaches to the hose: $2.48

Art Desk: $5.74

Hungry Caterpillar Matching Game: $3.08

I saw a step-two picnic table and a sand/water table that someone snatched up after I looked at them (I wasn't in the market, but in case you are looking for those...they DID get marked down). Lots of baby dolls. Some of the artsy stuff (Moon Sand) didn't get marked down and I don't think they had gotten to the board games yet. They went on break with an aisle or two left to do, but I didn't see anything I wanted so I didn't stick around.

I'm going to my "real" store tomorrow morning and hoping for better luck as far as selection goes! But I was happy to get the things that I did and super happy with the Legos!

I take this as pretty much a guarantee that it will be tomorrow at most stores!

What's the best time to get to the toy clearance? I live an hour from Target and was thinking of leaving here about 7ish in the morning...is that too early? Last year I got to Target about 11 and a lot was already gone.

Don't know where you're located,but I am always there at opening (8 a.m.) and have great luck then.

Good luck!

:)

Yes...the Barbie Fairies were full size Barbies...they had a blondish one, one with purple hair, and one with brown hair. The main "Barbie" from that line (blonde hair) was not clearanced. I have a picture on my blog where you can see it (not a great shot, but you can get an idea). It's Sara the Savvy Shopper...not sure I can link to it but you can search for it if you want to see the photo. I'll try to load up photos tomorrow if I can here.

Oh, and as for the time to get there...I've always said get there a little after opening, but I don't know. I am going to go at 8:00 I think because in January my store had them all marked down when the store opened. I don't want to risk it with the huge crowds that have been flocking to this sale. Worst case scenario is that I'll go over to the new Trader Joes to kill some time before the markdown team gets there. :)

I went to my Target today at 4. Girls toys were still scattered in the aisles and endcaps and was very few left. Boys toys were in the aisle. Nothing was marked down yet. Alot of the good stuff was gone but there were still a few great finds that I hope are still there 2morrow. I will be there at opening and hoping for the best =)

I went to my Target today at 4. Girls toys were still scattered in the aisles and endcaps and was very few left. Boys toys were in the aisle. Nothing was marked down yet. Alot of the good stuff was gone but there were still a few great finds that I hope are still there 2morrow. I will be there at opening and hoping for the best =)

Was that the bloomingdale target or by the mall target?