Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Jersey fabric sheets... king size - only 30% off. I got them anyway. Had to dig through an endcap of misc bedding stuff.

They did have several Twin XLong for 75% off, but I don't need those.

They had a ton of those furballs... ZhuZhu pets for 50% off and some accessories for 75% off.

I have to exchange some shorts so I may go check out one of the bigger stores here for more clearance sheets!

### 052070991 Maybelline mascara in brownish black 75% off @ $1.48

### 002071072 Woven storage container, blue 75% off @ $1.98

### 002070423 Small storage tote, blue/white 75% off @ $1.75

### 074154051 Retro picture frame, red/white/black 75% off @ $1.98

### 083020080 Kitty City pouncing paws 75% off @ $6.25

They were still resetting the aisle while I was there but looked like lots of the "prepackaged" baby clothing items were marked down... definately Circo brand (saw many 50% stickers on those) and I think Gerber too, but the stuff was still all piled in carts.

Toy markdown is very sad so far, hardly anything, and nothing I would consider "good." Not too hopeful for the next couple weeks on the toy front.

Anyone know if the dance star mickeys will be included in the toy clearence?

Speaking of, since when is Dance Star Mickey $83.99?! :eyepoppin I swear he was $59.99 just a few weeks ago. Me thinks they purposely marked him up, so they could clearance him out this summer. A very shady tactic if I do say so myself. I expected better out of Target. :no:

Speaking of, since when is Dance Star Mickey $83.99?! :eyepoppin I swear he was $59.99 just a few weeks ago. Me thinks they purposely marked him up, so they could clearance him out this summer. A very shady tactic if I do say so myself. I expected better out of Target. :no:

I know its ridiculous. He was 60 something.

I picked up a power washer today for $32.48. My store had an entire endcap full with a clearance sign showing the $32.48 price but the sticker on the box shows $90.98. Friday I saw some Sonia K make-up brushes for 50% off. I bought a set b/c I needed them and today I made a quick trip to T and checked them again and they were almost all gone. There were 3 different sets of brushes and a set of eye pencils.

I picked up a power washer today for $32.48. My store had an entire endcap full with a clearance sign showing the $32.48 price but the sticker on the box shows $90.98. Friday I saw some Sonia K make-up brushes for 50% off. I bought a set b/c I needed them and today I made a quick trip to T and checked them again and they were almost all gone. There were 3 different sets of brushes and a set of eye pencils.

we have two left and they are still $90.98, scanned I was bummed

Saw almost the whole aisle of strollers, pack n plays, and high chairs on clearance. Mostly only at 15%, but if that is something you are in the market for, might want to start stalking.

I am needing the high chair..please let me know if any of North Texas Target shoppers see any on 75% off. Thanks!

Lots of baby clothes on clearance, but none at 75%. When are they marking it???

I picked up the MAGNAVOX 46 inch HDTV (1080p 120hz) for 435.xx. (50% off)

Looks great but it was the floor model so there was no remote and no stand :(

I Had to pick up one of those Tv stands with a built in mount.

Now I just need a good universal remote that can change aspect ratio. :)

Edited by SuperDad

Only a few baby items clearanced at the store I went to today and only 15 off for the few items that were on clearance. (have to stalk those items like crazy especially if you want them at 75 off-most stuff will sell out at 50 off) Most patio stuff GONE except a few display items and at only 30 - 50 off still. Found some fabric softener marked down 50% off so that was nice.

Darn I found one today buts its scanning 64.96 with a clearance tag of 90.98 :(

I found liquid TIDE (the one that looks like old school) for 50% off thats it! If you have a coupon its a good deal :)

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

This quarter's thread continues the PerimeterPerusing.com summary feature. Each quarter, PerimeterPerusing.com will contain a summary of clearance finds for the current quarter. It will only include items posted using the proper format, so please read below to find out how to make sure your clearance finds are included.

The list for the current quarter will be updated periodically (usually hourly) by an automated script. The script will go through the thread looking for lines which are labeled as being clearance finds and add them to the summary.

Again, when you want to add an item to the summary, include it in your post and prefix the line by adding three consecutive # symbols. Your post can also contain non-item lines, just don't use the three # symbols for those lines. The more information you have about each item, the better. Just keep each item on it's own single line so you don't confuse the script.

Here is a sample of what a post might look like:

went to my local Target this morning. here are my finds:

###087-06-1079 - Indiana Jones Mr. Potato Head - $3.74

###204-03-2795 - Thomas the Train Playset - $19.98

###50% off select scrapbooking supplies

more comments here if needed. blah blah blah.

If you don't have any items listed, your post will be skipped over by the script.

One more time, please keep all discussion in this thread related to Target Clearance deals only. Discussion about weekly ad items or store policy belong in other threads.

This quarter's thread continues the PerimeterPerusing.com summary feature. Each quarter, PerimeterPerusing.com will contain a summary of clearance finds for the current quarter. It will only include items posted using the proper format, so please read below to find out how to make sure your clearance finds are included.

The list for the current quarter will be updated periodically (usually hourly) by an automated script. The script will go through the thread looking for lines which are labeled as being clearance finds and add them to the summary.

Again, when you want to add an item to the summary, include it in your post and prefix the line by adding three consecutive # symbols. Your post can also contain non-item lines, just don't use the three # symbols for those lines. The more information you have about each item, the better. Just keep each item on it's own single line so you don't confuse the script.

Here is a sample of what a post might look like:

went to my local Target this morning. here are my finds:

###087-06-1079 - Indiana Jones Mr. Potato Head - $3.74

###204-03-2795 - Thomas the Train Playset - $19.98

###50% off select scrapbooking supplies

more comments here if needed. blah blah blah.

If you don't have any items listed, your post will be skipped over by the script.

One more time, please keep all discussion in this thread related to Target Clearance deals only. Discussion about weekly ad items or store policy belong in other threads.

It has been a long time since I have been here! Target's in my area are just not the same anymore... maybe due to the economy.

I found in Lake Elsinore Target:

xxx086-07-0005 Rapunzel doll with hari spinner $18.98 (50% of)

xxx086-07-0121 Disney princess lipstick and nail polish $3.48 (50% off)

Almost all Patio stuff was marked down to 50% off. I am holding on to the toys, to see if they go to 75%.

Temecula store last week had patio stuff at 50% and 75% off, I am going out today to check prices.

patio stuff holding at 50% off

toys 30-50%

found footballs, soccerballs, basketballs at 75% off

shoe clearance in full swing - mostly 50% but found mens champions shoes 75% off

summer items starting - found the beach towels marked 30%

cloth napkins, napkin rings and kitchen towels in bright colors wrapped in white ribbon marked 75% off

Murrieta Calif. store had outdoor furniture... 50% and 75%

75% off:

xxx009-02-0002 Wrought iron lounge chairs $18.50

wrought iron table $14.00

wrought iron 2 seat bench $21.00

Sling Glider with tan canvas $31.00

50% off:

most other furniture

cushions are holding at regular price and well as some bistro sets.

Brad- I am unable to get to the target Inventory site. It used to be riverdesign.com but even when I click on your TARGET CLEARANCE LOCATOR- it states that link is broken. Has that site changed? If so what is the new one?

Brad- I am unable to get to the target Inventory site. It used to be riverdesign.com but even when I click on your TARGET CLEARANCE LOCATOR- it states that link is broken. Has that site changed? If so what is the new one?

Brad just started this quarters thread, I'm not sure he's a regular around these parts. I'm not sure if someone else has anything bookmarked they can offer but it did change a while ago. You can use this . Just click on URL and change asin# to whatever the ASIN for your item is. You can find ASIN on targets website.