Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

found rugs at 75%.. bought a 6'x10' for $62.48 at 75% off... also found a lego Atlantis at $6.24 ( 75%)...i did not see it on my previous visit .. it could be a return..i always thought legos don't get to 75%....

###rug blue and white 6'x10' $62.48 (75%)

###lego Atlantis $6.24 (75%)

vday was still 50% (hardly anything left).. dollar spot 50% (nothing there as well),

bulk some 30% and some at 15%, heaters/humidifiers at 30% and 50%

Did I miss kids jeans going 75%, or did someone just clear out my store?

I found boys Hanes sweats for $1.48 today and some paperclips in their normal spot for .38? (75%). I was hoping to pick up some more bulk Gatorade but it was gone.

Some stores here still have the jeans sitting at 30 while another store has 50 and it has been that way for weeks! :( Not many left though as people are buying them up at 30.

Edited by 1angelnhvn

I got the Tinkerbell bedding too!!! So excited about that! A Tink fleece throw was only 3.54!!! There was also Iron Man and all the Circo quilts were 14.98, regularly 49.99. The Truck and Butterfly Big Night lights were 75% too.

Didnt find Mario Backpacks. :(

And I wanted a Fieldcrest blue and white rug, must have went because it is not there anymore. :( Boo!

V-day 75% except candy, 50%

found the 4 pack Hello Kitty Pez for $2.49

Little Pet Shop 2 pack (I think) where theclear plastic was heart-shaped 75%

Same here. I got tons of stuff!

The bagged candy was 50% but the other was 75% so most of the candy was actually 75%.

Valentine's clearance is 75% off at the Wooddale, IL store.

I scored a bunch of stuff: plates/napkins .37 each; Littlest Pet Shop Pets $1.62 for pack of 2 pets; throw blankets $2.49 each; picture frames $1.24 each; 9 pack of individual wrapped Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers for $2.62; 10-pack plastic cups .75; stuffed bear wearing heart sweater $1.24; hand towels .99 each; womans socks $1.24 pair. And I was so good, I didn't buy any candy even though it was so cheap!! All candy is also 75% off!! Dollar spot is 50% off. Valentine's dollar spot is mixed in with the Valentine's clearance at the back of the store. :D

when in to return some sheets since we decided to move dd3 to a twin size instead of a full. I checked the endcaps to look for sheets and found...

Tinkerbelle pillows 097030202 for 3.24 (reg 14.99)

round Tinkerbelle pillow 097030241 for 3.24 (reg 14.99)

tinkerbelle throw 097030226 for 3.24 (reg 14.99)

tinkerbelle comforter for 9.77 (reg 39.99)

they also had toy story but since I have 3 daughters and another daughter due in June we prefer Tinkerbelle LOL

Sounds like you will have some very happy girls with all of the Tinker Bell stuff. :D

My store went 75% off for valentines stuff today.

Picked up a table clothe for 1.24 and 4 matching place mats for .49 each! Awesome buy. Got kitchen towels for 1.49.

I found the canvas bins and picked one up for my daughter, 3.75. I also found really cool night lights, one of a blue car and the other a table top bear night light. Both were 3.74, such a steal cuz I def needed them. The bear night light is rechargeable and can be placed anywhere. The car light goes on your walk and works with batteries.

The Target by the Oak Park mall is also 75% off... I was hoping to get some of those little 'only hearts club' pets that they had on display with the Valentines stuff, but they scanned at $2.99, so I guess those were exempt from the markdown. The only other thing I wanted (and got) were the large Toblerone candy bars that had a heart on the end of the packaging. YUM. (They scanned at 75% off.)

Ours was 75% off, didn't spend alot of time but got some white pillows with hearts of all colors (blue, gree, red, purple),very springy looking with matching throw blankets. Ours had a ton of blankets and pillows, all different patterns and some candy MM's those were 50% off. Ours had a mixture of items on two aisle facing each other, lots of people picking up little things, not cart fulls but a few items each. I was looking for bakeware but none at ours Edited by Stowasser

Doesn't much matter. Doubt you will find much left. It is pretty grim.

Not at my store!! We have 3 aisles and as of 2pm they still had a TON of throws, tableclothes, papergoods, shower curtains, stuffed animals, lots of that cute barbie stuff, and candy (of course pencils, vday cards too) FYI the boxed nerds/laffytaffy/pixistix/fundip that attach to cards is ringing up 75% 0.82 My store had quite a few of the baby onesies and bibs and I WISH I had someone to buy them for!!

They had at least 30 of those HUGE heart pillows (reg 19.99) when I go there but they were GONE when I left. I saw people with 6-8 of them!!! I have a BIG house and passed because they were so huge.....what they heck are they going to do with those?!?!?!

I got :

Normal:

Bulk Oreos Double stuffed 1.98 (x3)

Market Pantry Granola bars 1.56 (x3)

Canvas Bins 3.24 (marked 6.48 so SCAN SCAN SCAN!) I got my stores last 3blue and last 3red (they had no girls)

3-12pks Diet coke with shirt for $10.98-1=9.98 (shirt is free with 3 and they also have a $1 off 2 coupon and promo 3 for $11) WHAT A DEAL!

V-day

Shower curtains (stripe and heart) 3.24 (x2)

Heart bathroom rug 3.24 (x2)

2pk hand towels 0.99

Placemats (so cute!) 0.49 (x3)

Tablecloths (long oblong stripe and hearts reuseable NOT throwaway) 1.24 (x2)

Dinner plates 0.37 (x10)

Window clings (to use on bathroom mirror) 0.49 (x2)

Hotwheels 5car pack 1.49 (x4)

Fundip 0.82 (x4)

Lots of cute picture frames at my store left in stationary and not moved to V-day...

Edited by mom2monkiesx3