Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Has anyone seen if they have marked the Circo Canvas Bin- Large (097020655) down any more than 30% or when know they might mark them down again? I would like to buy about 5 but they are still about $11 a piece.

I would like a few of those, too! They were still just 30% off ($10.48) at my store yesterday.

Well, bummer. I just noticed that I seem to have missed those Lego houses that were clearance going 50%. I found one at one store, and everywere else they are already gone. They went 30% the week after toy clearance. Anyone still have them around?

What are the Lego houses?

Has anyone seen if they have marked the Circo Canvas Bin- Large (097020655) down any more than 30% or when know they might mark them down again? I would like to buy about 5 but they are still about $11 a piece.

Are these the red/blue ones for boys and pink/lavendar for girls? If so, they have been 50% for about a week in my area. There are 2 sizes of bins with the side handles and then there is the one that has wheels and a strap for a handle. For some reason, the larger of the bins were only 30% off but the other sizes were 50%.

Well, bummer. I just noticed that I seem to have missed those Lego houses that were clearance going 50%. I found one at one store, and everywere else they are already gone. They went 30% the week after toy clearance. Anyone still have them around?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fioTRE0OL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Are these the red/blue ones for boys and pink/lavendar for girls? If so, they have been 50% for about a week in my area. There are 2 sizes of bins with the side handles and then there is the one that has wheels and a strap for a handle. For some reason, the larger of the bins were only 30% off but the other sizes were 50%.

Yep the red/blue ones for the boys is the ones that a I have been keeping an eye on. I did go out at lunch time today and check on them again and they are still only 30%. We are working on redoing our sons room and thought that they would be great for him to put his cloths in and set in the closet on his shelve. This way we can do away with his dresser so he can have more room.

I saw 2 of them this week at a store in Elk Grove, CA for 50% off, but it just seemed too expensive for me still.

Most of the curtains and rods were marked down today, although the selection was not as good as I would have hoped (but, to the poster looking for the rods with pink finials, they had a ton at 75% off!) I did manage to get a few curtain rods/holdbacks and a pair of curtains. It was tough finding a matching pair, and all the long lengths were gone. If you have tweens they had Exhilaration and RE curtains and sheers in bright pink, green, black, and fun textures for very cheap (some were $1.24 each). There were some bath items 75% off also (shower curtains, soap dispensers, etc). Was sad that I missed the booklights, there was a gaping hole with a 75% off sign where they used to be...darn winter weather! I missed out!

I FINALLY found my curtain rods at 75% off!!! A huge THANK YOU to Gina for e-mailing me earlier to let me know that they were 75% off! If it wasn't for you I probably would have missed out, since today was the one day this week that I wasn't going to check on them! You are awesome, thank you, thank you!! :D

I FINALLY found my curtain rods at 75% off!!! A huge THANK YOU to Gina for e-mailing me earlier to let me know that they were 75% off! If it wasn't for you I probably would have missed out, since today was the one day this week that I wasn't going to check on them! You are awesome, thank you, thank you!! :D

LOL! I couldn't type that message fast enough when I saw them hanging there. I walked around with them in my cart for a while just in case you wanted me to grab them!

What kinds of bathroom things are on clearance? We just repainted our bathroom and we're trying to decorate it on a dime.

Selena

What I saw: Lots of shower curtains (fabric, plastic, designer & kids styles); shower curtain rings (chrome, bronze, decorated); very limited selection of towels and rugs; bath accessories (soap pumps and the like, I mostly saw colored resin, crackle glass, bronzey/amber resin, and wooden country cabin style, tough to find matching sets); a limited selection of bath hardware at 75% off, very few and far between; bath hardware, wire organizers, bathroom scales and bathroom furniture pieces that are still only 30% off. HTH.

I AGAIN spent WAY to much at Target. But in my defense we are moving and actually needed the stuff!!!

I got my bathroom set that I have been waiting for WEEKS to go on sale. The Copper looking set.

###064050908 Soap Pump $4.48 ###064050909 Toothbrush Holder $3.74 ###064050910 Tumbler $3.24 ###064050913 Wastecan $6.24 ###064050915 Qtip holder $3.24 I got Shower hooks for 2.24 ###064053186 and a Shower Curtain 3.74 ###064080008 (Bright Stripes)

There was tons of Curtains and Rods at Fenton and Miller Rd Stores, Haven't been to Center Rd.

Got: ###068030359 Lime Sheers $1.24 ###068030622 White Striped Sheers $4.98 ###068030865 Striped Valance $3.74

Holdbacks, between 2.24 and 3.12. I got Rods for 5.37 and 7.62

The Kids rugs were 50% The big ones were 24.98!!!!! I got ###097020644 Rug 30x50 and ###097020648 Rug 30x50 One was sports theme the other striped.

The area Rugs (formal) were between 49.98 and 149.98 at 50%.... needed one of those too but th eone I wanted was gone. :(

ALSO, I got snow pants for 50%, ###038041012 Blue weird looking ones. They also had bibs. Still hoping for 75% but didnt wanna miss out! lol

The Pizza ovens were 50%, wanted one so bad but just no room... Got Gatorade 18pks for 4.32 and Pudding Snack Packs for 3.81 (24pk) Everything else, home and clothes, was 15%-30% at Fenton the Microwaves were 50%, 24.xx, I think.

Just thought I would mention also that the dollar spot has the cutest girls hair tyes for St. Pattys for a buck! :)

Happy Shopping!

Hopefully I did the pics right and they come up, if not sorry! I dont know how to post them one here, Tips?

FYI in the pic, the basketball curtain rods I got at Hobby Lobby for $5.99 normally 9.99.

http://0211110906.jpg

http://0211110904.jpg

http://0211110902.jpg

Edited by Damien9104

hitting target 2morrow hope there is some left :)

Question: When do we usually see markdowns in fitness ( the velcro on my ankle weights is going to GO any minute) I'd figure it be about now...(people giving up on that ol' newyears resolution ;)...) I would also love a new yoga ball and some higer resistant bands!

Question: When do we usually see markdowns in fitness ( the velcro on my ankle weights is going to GO any minute) I'd figure it be about now...(people giving up on that ol' newyears resolution ;)...) I would also love a new yoga ball and some higer resistant bands!

Oops, ya missed it, it was with the Sporting Goods that wrapped up a couple weeks ago. You didn't really miss out, though, they didn't have much fitness stuff this time. They tend to have more fitness stuff clearanced after summer is over (September I think?)

Oops, ya missed it, it was with the Sporting Goods that wrapped up a couple weeks ago. You didn't really miss out, though, they didn't have much fitness stuff this time. They tend to have more fitness stuff clearanced after summer is over (September I think?)

UGH, THANKS...I shopped the sporting goods 75% and didn't see ANY fitness..must have really been slim pickings at my store.

Okay, is it just me, or do we need to start tracking mark down days again? The markdown teams have mentioned that they have been messing with the schedule a lot. Not sure if it has become randomized, or if it has a new pattern, but I think we need to pay attention.

I think that would be a good idea. My store doesn't seem to go by the schedule anymore. I do know they still do womens clothing on Tuesday and lingerie on Thursday.

UGH, THANKS...I shopped the sporting goods 75% and didn't see ANY fitness..must have really been slim pickings at my store.

All I ever saw were some heart rate monitor watches and a yoga block. And the HRM's were gone before it went 75%. It's better pickings when people are no longer thinking about swimsuits and bare arms! I may be wrong, but I think in the fall they condense down the fitness section to squeeeze in more holiday and football type stuff, so that may be why there is more fitness stuff clearanced then.