Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I was just killing time tonight after work by going to Target. They had lots of bulk shampoo, laundry detergent at 15% off,

some purses at 50% off along with wallets, scarves. I went to electronics and found a large Casio Keyboard with an orange clearance, on line return sticker. It was marked $39.24 originally $159.99 :eek: I do not know anyone who plays but it will make a nice gift for someone. The cashier even called the manager to make sure this was legit

Hey, I notice your in my area. Do any of the stores around here have a good baby clearance going on? The closest to me is Lewisville but I can definitely drive out if there are other stores with a good sale!

Hey, sorry, have not been on in a while... Baby clearance around here has not been very good, not like in years past. I've seen larger items at 50% but they were mostly tandem strollers (seem to be a lot of those on clearance). Have not been to Target this past week due to the weather, so not sure if everything's been salvaged. I'm in Collin Co. Hoping to get to at least a couple stores this week before Snowpocalypse Part II.

There are TWO models one was $64.50 and one was 99.99 (both models were 50% off) I believe one was blue and one was purple but I am not certain

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Sekr4aXvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This is the $64.50 one that I got for my mom. It doesn't have the virtual wall, which is something we needed in our house, but it is ideal for her little place. The virtual walls allow you to tell the thing to go here first, then there, etc. This one you can just move from room to room and just close off doorways so it has to stay where you put it.

Hey, sorry, have not been on in a while... Baby clearance around here has not been very good, not like in years past. I've seen larger items at 50% but they were mostly tandem strollers (seem to be a lot of those on clearance). Have not been to Target this past week due to the weather, so not sure if everything's been salvaged. I'm in Collin Co. Hoping to get to at least a couple stores this week before Snowpocalypse Part II.

.Sighh, Yea same here before we're locked in for another couple of days. :/ I'll be stopping at a Target on my way home today. Will post if i find anything worthwhile.

There are TWO models one was $64.50 and one was 99.99 (both models were 50% off) I believe one was blue and one was purple but I am not certain

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Sekr4aXvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This is the $64.50 one that I got for my mom. It doesn't have the virtual wall, which is something we needed in our house, but it is ideal for her little place. The virtual walls allow you to tell the thing to go here first, then there, etc. This one you can just move from room to room and just close off doorways so it has to stay where you put it.

Thanks for the info! The 400 model was the first roomba I got several years ago. The one I have now has virtual walls and some more features. But anyway, at my Target the Roomba's were regular price!! I took each one to scan it just in case. Hopefully it will be soon. I wouldn't mind having a backup. ;)

The bulk stuff was 15% off? Is that all the stuff from the spot and save section? I have been looking at the pizza oven there and Im wondering if they will mark that down,As well as the yankee candle thing in that section..anyone know?

Yep...that's the stuff...they were marking it down today here

Some of it is more than 15%. For example, I got a 5 pack of Avent sippy cups for $9.98.

Noticed the pizza oven was 27.xx here...no room for it, but sounds delicious

Yep...that's the stuff...they were marking it down today here

Some of it is more than 15%. For example, I got a 5 pack of Avent sippy cups for $9.98.

Noticed the pizza oven was 27.xx here...no room for it, but sounds delicious

Yeah. I would love to have those food warmers, but no storage space! Too bad they did not mark down what I needed. The Downy and the gummy treats are all full price! Bummer!

I'm still waiting for the curtain rods to be marked down to 75% off, I was sure it would be today but they are sitting tight at 50%...........:( Anyone see them at 75% off yet?

I checked on Sat. at my store and they have moved them all to an endcap so I figure pretty soon....they were still 50% on SAT.

I'm still waiting for the curtain rods to be marked down to 75% off, I was sure it would be today but they are sitting tight at 50%...........:( Anyone see them at 75% off yet?

I've been watching them as well and still at 50 yesterday, however, there was lots of movement in that department while I was there, I just didn't have the time to wait around. Home sick today so can't check to see today! Bummer!

I've been watching them as well and still at 50 yesterday, however, there was lots of movement in that department while I was there, I just didn't have the time to wait around. Home sick today so can't check to see today! Bummer!

I checked again today and they were still 50% off.........ugh! :confused:

I checked again today and they were still 50% off.........ugh! :confused:

People are buying them up here at 50 off so not sure any will make it to 75. I have been eyeing the ones that come in the boxes along with watching some curtains. They are slowly dwindling down in stock so not sure any will be left to go 75. Bummer. I'm going to need all new curtains and rods in a few months and would have loved to pick them up 75 off.

Ran into Target at lunch and bought the following clearance items:

- 5 sets of cork backed placements (2 per pack) for $2.24. I happened to have

purchased these last night but at $6.98 a pack, so I will return the more expensive

ones.

- Champion Mens mesh exercise shorts from the Great Save area - these were $1.87.

- Champion boys mesh exercise shorts from the Great Save area - these were $2.25.

- the hard plastic water tumblers that are double insulated - $2.24

Saw very little bedding left that was 75%, still had some 50% off bedding. There was the Bakugan toys still at 30%. The Great Save items did not have a consistent mark down pattern. Some was still scanning at full price (the 2 pack bed pillows, batteries). Some of the food items were 15% off, I believe the underwear was 30% off and the exercise wear was either 50% or 75%, depending on what it was.

Any idea when the heaters will be marked again...they have been holding at 30% for a long time!!!!!!

You're lucky if you still have heaters - the only thing I've seen left here are humidifiers. Of course we've had a little extra cold weather in Texas this year ;) I'm stuck in the house for another "snow day" as we speak. Anyway, last year they went 75% around the middle of the month, so maybe next week or the week after.

You're lucky if you still have heaters - the only thing I've seen left here are humidifiers. Of course we've had a little extra cold weather in Texas this year ;) I'm stuck in the house for another "snow day" as we speak. Anyway, last year they went 75% around the middle of the month, so maybe next week or the week after.

Its the opposite here, I went looking yesterday for humidifiers and they were gone. Just heaters left at 30%.

I know this is a target thread, but Lowe's had tons of curtain rods 50 & 75 off the last few weeks.