Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Does anyone know if Sporting Goods was marked 75% this am? I have my eye on a 4 person tent that has been 50% off for a few weeks. I'm at work now and there're talking about snow and sleet coming in around lunch time. Don't want to venture out if I don't need to. Thanks.

They were marking the department, but the Kelty stuff did not move. I asked and they said they had scanned it and it was the same. I've been watching the adult sleeping bag and it has only been at 30%. Finally found one store had it at 50% and got it today. Maybe I'll find it again later. Got the Target brand camp stove 50% last week.

After reading through im seeing that some of you are saying the next mark-down wont be until next week..? Do the mark downs happen every 2 weeks or every week? My toys went 50% last week and baby stuff went 50% today...still watching sporting goods at 30%. I have already went twice today, thats how i knew the baby got marked down, but im watching the legos....my store has about 25 of a certain lego set sitting at 50%, so im trying to see when they will mark down again.

They mark something everyday monday through friday. but a particular item doesn't get marked except every 2 weeks, generally. you can read through the first post on the forum to understand the process.

They were marking the department, but the Kelty stuff did not move. I asked and they said they had scanned it and it was the same. I've been watching the adult sleeping bag and it has only been at 30%. Finally found one store had it at 50% and got it today. Maybe I'll find it again later. Got the Target brand camp stove 50% last week.

I actually got 2 of the Kelty sleeping bags 75% off today for $14.99ea. Also picked up the Target brand camp stove for $12.50 (also 75% off). The tents stayed at 50%

###091060062 Kelty sleeping bag $14.98

###091040389 camp stove $12.48

###091040744 Coleman fan/light $7.48

###081041306 Disney Princess travel art set $2.48 (also had Toy Story 3 and Cars)

###077010305 Tinkerbell slippers $1.98

I actually got 2 of the Kelty sleeping bags 75% off today for $14.99ea. Also picked up the Target brand camp stove for $12.50 (also 75% off). The tents stayed at 50%

###081041306 Disney Princess travel art set $2.48 (also had Toy Story 3 and Cars)

Thank you.

Where are you located?

Do you know if the scooters went 75% off today? I have been eyeing that one for a while now!! My dd LOVES tinkerbell!

Yes, they did at one of my stores. The other one was still 50% but they had tons left. They rang up $7.48. I bought 3 for birthday/Christmas

Thank you SOOO much to whoever posted about scooters being marked down today. As soon as I saw the post I ran out and there was only 1 tinkerbell scooter left ( there were like 20 just the other day) n I also picked up a spiderman one for my friends sons bday.

082070017- Tinkerbell scooter- 7.48

082070343- Spiderman scooter- 7.48

Cant beat that price....Was def doing a happy dance!!! :D

Scooters were 50% at my store.

Also found the Tangled noise-making book for $3.24 (a whole stack of them there...all marked $9.08) I saw and didn't buy a couple of oversized "Goodnight Moon" board books that were 75% off.

And the little travel activity kits were $2.49...Disney Princess, Toy Story, Cars

The bath sets have been marked to 50% off...$2.48. I picked up a couple b/c I think that's a good price, but will watch them for the big 75% off markdown.

Also found a girls Christmas Dress at 75% off ($4.98) and a sequined cardigan for around $5 that was 75% off. Kids snow boots were 50% off at my store.

Clorox Bleach Pens 2-packs were $1.02 (75% off) and Clorox 2 small bottles were also $1.02.

Where are you? You don't have any location info in your profile. I am still hoping for the sleeping bag to go lower. There are only a couple of stores with one or two. No stores around here seem to have any stoves left at all. Glad I picked it up at 50.

Interesting note on the Legos. Either they went 75% and sold out immediately (on the large sets) or they salvaged them today at one of our stores. They still had several last night. I could not get there earlier in the day than 3:30 and all clearance Legos but 1 small set were gone. it still rang up 50%. It is possible someone came and paid the 50% price, but is seems unlikely they'd have left that lone set. I didn't get to ask the markdown team. That particular store had gone 50% a week earlier than all the rest on those Legos.

Where are you? You don't have any location info in your profile. I am still hoping for the sleeping bag to go lower. There are only a couple of stores with one or two. No stores around here seem to have any stoves left at all. Glad I picked it up at 50.

Interesting note on the Legos. Either they went 75% and sold out immediately (on the large sets) or they salvaged them today at one of our stores. They still had several last night. I could not get there earlier in the day than 3:30 and all clearance Legos but 1 small set were gone. it still rang up 50%. It is possible someone came and paid the 50% price, but is seems unlikely they'd have left that lone set. I didn't get to ask the markdown team. That particular store had gone 50% a week earlier than all the rest on those Legos.

Sorry! I am in Flint, MI. I will update my profile with location

Got a sleeping bag for my son today for $6.48 (was 75% off). It's reversible... navy blue fleece on one side, sporting theme on other. This isn't the camping type, but perfect for sleepovers. It's very soft! It was on an end cap by the bedding.

Perfumes were 75% off at our store (the giftsets), also I believe the axe was too but wasn't really paying attention to that (our store had tons, must not be popular here). I got White Diamonds, Jessica Simpson one, Halle Berry and Shakara perfumes, also some makeup items were also marked 75% off. We still had quite abit of perfume sets left

Thanks! Maybe you have more left because of the weather. :-) People there probably aren't thinking a lot about camping! Here we are making our plans for our upcoming Cub Scout camping trip!

Lol, that might have something to do with it! Although some crazy person did buy the tent I was watching at 50%:mad:

Perfumes were 75% off at our store (the giftsets), also I believe the axe was too but wasn't really paying attention to that (our store had tons, must not be popular here). I got White Diamonds, Jessica Simpson one, Halle Berry and Shakara perfumes, also some makeup items were also marked 75% off. We still had quite abit of perfume sets left

I saw a couple of guys with about 6 Axe sets in their cart, so I think you are right.

I think you are the gal I met last week! Hey, did you happen to notice any of the camping stuff out there? I didn't want to make the drive if there was no hope.

Yep, it's me! :) So awesome to see you! I usually go to all the Targets along the 210 that are east of the 57. The only camping stuff I saw that went 75 is a Kelty tent for $34-$35something. It's the only one left. I still have 2 tents from last year's sale, so I passed on that. The rest (chairs, sleeping bags, 2-burner stove) are still at 50%.

Yep, it's me! :) So awesome to see you! I usually go to all the Targets along the 210 that are east of the 57. The only camping stuff I saw that went 75 is a Kelty tent for $34-$35something. It's the only one left. I still have 2 tents from last year's sale, so I passed on that. The rest (chairs, sleeping bags, 2-burner stove) are still at 50%.

Thanks! I was able to get the 6 person Kelty tent 75% in the summer. Too bad it is too late for me to buy the 4 person one and return it. Paid full price for that one. I'll keep looking at the stoves and sleeping bags.

do rugs ever clearance, I want one of those really fluffy ones with rubber backs for the kids bathroom, its like $69 now (the ones next to purple, green, aqua ones)

Yes they do! I've picked up some bath rugs in the past and even got an 8x10 on clearance once.