Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

So I stopped in Target yesterday and popped through the toys just to see if anything was lying around that I might want and what to my wondering eyes did appear but a LEGO TABLE, unmarked and sitting on an endcap with some big non-sale Lego sets. I nabbed it, scanned it, and sure enough...$19.98 (75% off)!!! I wanted to skip around the store! But, I couldn't, because those things are HEAVY!

There were more than a few things at this store that looked like returns...things that weren't there when I went last week. I only grabbed one little "Shark Attack" game other than the Lego table, but there was a pop-up Our Generation play house, a train set, a Star Wars set (not the figures, but star fighter set), and lots of other little things. (This was at the Mission store in KC).

There is still hope...keep checking for hidden treasures!!

(Baby was still 50% off at my store...and most kids clothing was 50% off other than some odds and ends).

I spotted an unmarked Geo Trax Railroad set in the regular toy aisle. It scanned $9.98

###204033222 Geotrax $9.98

Wow, that is a great deal! I never even realized that set went on sale - guess all of ours got purchased at less than 75% off. Will check the regular aisle and see if I get lucky :)

Has anyone seen an infant swings on clearance? The motor on my sons swing just burned out only after 3 months and it seems to be a common problem with the swing he has. So we just want a new one at this point.

I saw one today for $74.98 (it was marked 50% off). It's the Fisher Price Lil' Lamb Dream swing.

DPCI is 030-09-0220

Wow, that is a great deal! I never even realized that set went on sale - guess all of ours got purchased at less than 75% off. Will check the regular aisle and see if I get lucky :)

Just checked and its 39.99 at in Rockford, IL store

Ok - so toys was a total bust for me at the other store cause I guess they did end up clearancing on schedule (maybe Friday, cause it wasn't on Thurs) so by the time I got there today, there was almost nothing left at all sadly. No problems, I took a gamble and didn't invest in driving all the way there. But luckily the trip wasn't a complete waste cause I felt like I hit the jackpot on the baby clearance. I have NEVER seen so many 75% baby items ever in 4 years of hunting. Granted I didn't find anything hot like a bjorn or a pump but I do need things for DS so this was a really great find.

Most of it was clothing - some were blankets and comforters (but we didn't use one at all with DD - just her Carter's fuzzy blanket and that worked so that's all we are getting for DS). A lot of it was size NB and 0-3Ms, which I'm not looking for. After a lot of digging, here's some of the things I got:

Elmo/Zoe underwear 7 pack - $2.24 (great deal for me cause I've been paying $4-5 for a 3 pack)

Gerber Graduate Toddler Feeding Set $1.98

Circo Sleep & Play $1.98 (2 pack)

Gerber Sleep & Play $2.56 (3 pack)

Carter's 3 piece onsies $1.98

Circo Flannel Receiving Blankets $1.78

I also got several toddler girls shoes btw 2.48-3.24. I really wanted a pair of boots but they didn't have her size in one store and had no boots left in the other store.

Toy Clearance - I did find the Medical Doctor's Set that someone mentioned here. Thank you! Cause I have been searching for a set for DD and was thinking about paying for the Fisher Price one ($14.99) but this is soo much better for just $2.50! No kitchen clearance. :( I didn't get a chance to look at the bedding.

Does anyone know if Legos will be marked down further than 50% off? We have a couple of stores with several Lego sets left and I wonder if they will go down to 75% off tomorrow.

Mine started at 15% for the regular Lego sets so I don't think that they will go down to 75% but it's still worth checking. I have never seen 75% off Legos in my store. But other people have reported it.

Does anyone know if Legos will be marked down further than 50% off? We have a couple of stores with several Lego sets left and I wonder if they will go down to 75% off tomorrow.

Even if they are going to go to 75%, which is doubtful as they didn't last year at most stores, then if they went 50% last week, it would not likely be tomorrow. It would be next week.

Ok - so toys was a total bust for me at the other store cause I guess they did end up clearancing on schedule (maybe Friday, cause it wasn't on Thurs) so by the time I got there today, there was almost nothing left at all sadly. No problems, I took a gamble and didn't invest in driving all the way there. But luckily the trip wasn't a complete waste cause I felt like I hit the jackpot on the baby clearance. I have NEVER seen so many 75% baby items ever in 4 years of hunting. Granted I didn't find anything hot like a bjorn or a pump but I do need things for DS so this was a really great find.

Most of it was clothing - some were blankets and comforters (but we didn't use one at all with DD - just her Carter's fuzzy blanket and that worked so that's all we are getting for DS). A lot of it was size NB and 0-3Ms, which I'm not looking for. After a lot of digging, here's some of the things I got:

Elmo/Zoe underwear 7 pack - $2.24 (great deal for me cause I've been paying $4-5 for a 3 pack)

Gerber Graduate Toddler Feeding Set $1.98

Circo Sleep & Play $1.98 (2 pack)

Gerber Sleep & Play $2.56 (3 pack)

Carter's 3 piece onsies $1.98

Circo Flannel Receiving Blankets $1.78

I also got several toddler girls shoes btw 2.48-3.24. I really wanted a pair of boots but they didn't have her size in one store and had no boots left in the other store.

Toy Clearance - I did find the Medical Doctor's Set that someone mentioned here. Thank you! Cause I have been searching for a set for DD and was thinking about paying for the Fisher Price one ($14.99) but this is soo much better for just $2.50! No kitchen clearance. :( I didn't get a chance to look at the bedding.

That is so strange.... Targets can be so different! The 2 stores that I went to today had nothing in Baby Clearance!:(

I found a leapster game last week that was only marked 50% off (most of the other toys were 75%, as were all the other leapster games, except this one). There was a markdown crew nearby so I asked one of the guys to scan it for me to see if it was supposed to be 75 off. It really was only 50 off! He said sometimes the manufacturer doesn't allow them to mark them lower than a certain percentage. I went back today and a bunch of other toys were marked 75 (like the 10-in-1 table) and that leapster game was still only 50 off. So strange!

No sure if it was mentioned earlier (I may have missed it), but kids snow boots were 75 off. Not sure when the markdown occurred, but my store had a bunch of them left. Lots of baby gear was 50 off too. Gates, crib mattresses, swing, carseats (infant and convertible), Maclaren volo stroller, Graco tandem stroller, etc.

Even if they are going to go to 75%, which is doubtful as they didn't last year at most stores, then if they went 50% last week, it would not likely be tomorrow. It would be next week.

Oh yes, I'm getting way ahead of myself! I meant next week, haha.

I spotted an unmarked Geo Trax Railroad set in the regular toy aisle. It scanned $9.98

###204033222 Geotrax $9.98

Do you have the UPC code? Maybe there are two diff packaging's and one is and isn't. (I saw on the target website when you type that number in there are two diff ones that come up). Or could be one of those YMMV items that was only on sale at some stores and not at others....

Does anyone know if Sporting Goods was marked 75% this am? I have my eye on a 4 person tent that has been 50% off for a few weeks. I'm at work now and there're talking about snow and sleet coming in around lunch time. Don't want to venture out if I don't need to. Thanks.

I stopped in to my Target this morning just as they were marking down the Air Hog Thunder Strike (temporary price cut) to $8.74 was $34.99, DPCI 087050192. I also found a girls Tangled 6 inch scooter was $29.99 to $7.48 DPCI 082070017. Found a few baseball bats and ball gloves down 75% off as well.

Other sporting good clearance was not marked down any further at 2 of my stores.

###shoes 75% off (sandals, flip-flops, boots, flats, pumps, converse)

Couldn't believe how many shoes were marked down! Must have been 1/3 of the department. Got some incredible deals.

###mens tshirt/baseball cap combo 75% off (grinch, guinness, regifter) 3.74

###mens flannel shirts (folded on a shelf) 75% off

lots of clothes marked down each department 30%, 50% and 75% off

Do you have the UPC code? Maybe there are two diff packaging's and one is and isn't. (I saw on the target website when you type that number in there are two diff ones that come up). Or could be one of those YMMV items that was only on sale at some stores and not at others....

I stopped by a different Target today and they had the set marked full price $39.99...I didn't check the upc number though

My store does not carry ANY Geotrax at all (found that out today!)

I did find the big Thomas plastic set for 13.xx (there were 2) it killed me not to get them! I am guessing they were returns.

No movement at my store in camping, they WERE marking down shoes to 75% (all boots and some more) like PP mentioned

I stopped in to my Target this morning just as they were marking down the Air Hog Thunder Strike (temporary price cut) to $8.74 was $34.99, DPCI 087050192. I also found a girls Tangled 6 inch scooter was $29.99 to $7.48 DPCI 082070017. Found a few baseball bats and ball gloves down 75% off as well.

Other sporting good clearance was not marked down any further at 2 of my stores.

Was the scooter a Tangled one or a Tinkerbell? I called my local store with the number and they said it came up Tinkerbell in their system. Just asking because I have a DD that would love the Tangled one, but not so much the Tinkerbell one.

Was the scooter a Tangled one or a Tinkerbell? I called my local store with the number and they said it came up Tinkerbell in their system. Just asking because I have a DD that would love the Tangled one, but not so much the Tinkerbell one.

They had Tinkerbell and the Princess and the Frog ones on clearance 75% off in my stores. I don't remember seeing any Tangled ones.

I just checked on the tents in Sporting Goods Dept and they are still @ 50%. I did find the Air Hog Thunder Strike (TPC) for $8.74. I found that odd to have a 75% price cut??!

Anyway didn't complain and thanks for the heads up. Also found a couple pair of boots and a water bottle for 75% off.

After reading through im seeing that some of you are saying the next mark-down wont be until next week..? Do the mark downs happen every 2 weeks or every week? My toys went 50% last week and baby stuff went 50% today...still watching sporting goods at 30%. I have already went twice today, thats how i knew the baby got marked down, but im watching the legos....my store has about 25 of a certain lego set sitting at 50%, so im trying to see when they will mark down again.