Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

As for clerance, Rockfod, IL hit 75% off this monring. Thank you employees for shoping the sale before opening it to the customers. But at least my mom was able to get some of the stuff we wanted. The Wilson Yards target in Chicago was still 50% this morning. I am hoping they wait until tomorrow to go but you never know.

And I must add we were buying like 5 of board games and things like that but my sister is a teacher and the school uses those as prizes for reading so many books. By going to the 75% off sale we enable more kids to be rewarded. She was at a store this morning (MI) where the resallers were and those guys had a nerve to make a comment to her about how many kids she had. We have never resold anything purchased at these sales for a profit. But I agree with others, I don't think we are gonig to stop those people who do.

It's not as much fun as your kids grow up... mine are kind of starting to outgrow toys. :(

I did score the Twilight Saga 3 board game gift set for $6.48 and a B.F.C. doll for $7.48. My 9 yr old will like those. And I got my son a couple Bakugan toys. That's about it. There were tons of LPS and Polly Pocket stuff.... a couple years ago I would have gone crazy. But DD doesn't really play with those anymore.

I went to the Coralville, Ia store at 8:30 (actually overslept!). Got a cartful there-a lot of those Liv or Luv dolls for the Christmas Shoebox project. Then I ran up and hit the two Cedar Rapids stores. I managed to get quite a few things there too. I even found that FP bigfoot dude for 75% off! Legos still 50% off at all stores.

Bicycles are on clearance in the St. Peters , Mo store. I picked up two Schwinn S-60 model for $69.95 each. (75% off)

I've been watching these since Thanksgiving , so very excited to get them 75% off.

can u post a DPCI fr the bicycles... wud love to have one of those...TIA

btw gots lots of stuff today.... was in the store st 10am and they had not started to markdown ... legos were 50% rest of the stuff is mostly same as others have reported... did find a V smile and Tag sys (toy story) , little mommy play set.... also bought books fr v smile and tag sys ...wanted to go to the other store but gotta pick up DS from school...

happy hunting..:))

Got my Mom to pick me up and my Stepfather to watch the kids for an hour so we could shop without them. We got there a little before 12:30 and they must have just finished marking down. There were 2-3 other people with full carts already, but plenty on the shelves still. I got...

###087050368 RC Police Car $3.98

###086060159 Barbie light up play shoes $2.48

###087021017 Uncle Milton RC Tarantula $4.24

###087050713 Disney Cars Race Track $19.98

###204040309 Handy Manny Tag book $3.48

###086002153 Learning Resources Sky High Ice Cream Scoop game $6.24...I might take this back because the reviews on Amazon aren't great. Anyone else have this?

My Mom had a cart full and spent $116. She was buying for her three grandkids and for donations to the Toys4Tots. I really wanted a Tony Hawk 16" bike for my son, but they were still at 50%. Camping section was also still 50%. I saw lots of action in the baby dept, but nothing had been marked down yet below 30%.

This was the Mt Pleasant, SC Target.

Does the baby stuff go to 75% also?

Around here nothing usually makes it to 75. People will buy it at 50 and if it does go 75, it's gone before the markdown team barely has a sticker on it. Just got to be in the right place at the right time. I got a stroller system one year off a flatbed they were taking in the back 75% off. They must have just marked them down.

Our stores went 75% yesterday I guess. I got to the first one at 9am and a lot was gone. I did find most of what I wanted, except for the Step 2 kitchen. I think some guy got the last one this morning according to some woman. I don't have my receipt but got

Step 2 double-side easel for $9.9x

Lego table for $19.9x

First act drum set for $19.9x

few puzzles and couple of games

2 thomas trains for $4.xx

Thomas 8 track for $9.9x

F.P. Activity thing with bins for 12.xx only to find out they don't come with the bins so I may return that.

A paintball gun thing for $9.9x

Zhu Zhu thing for 3.3x

I went to the Macedonia Target. Their stuff was picked over. It almost made me wonder if they went 75% off yesterday. However my kids are 10 and 8 and I did not pay as much attention on toys for toddlers. HTH.

Really? There was a lot of empty space on the shelves, but I still managed to find a cartload around 1:30. Maybe we were just looking for different things. I got:

###086021464 Hannah Montana "barbie" dolls 2.41

###086022004 Hannah Montana wigs 3.48

###204033369 Thomas trains (Wooden Railway, talks) 3.94

###204033186 Thomas Engine (wooden) 4.98

###204070010 Thomas "lego" (megablocks?) set 2.52

###086022114 LPS stuffed animals 1.75

###086080724 Stuffed dog that has puppies in her tummy (sorry, forgot it's name) 6.24

###204030239 Handy Manny shop 2.48

###204033156 Baby dino (can't remember if it was Kota and friends or Furreal) 3.74

###204031458 Dora Babysits Boots Doll 7.62

###086002621 Glow Etch-a-scetch 3.74

###086021423 LIV Boutique with 3 outfits and accessories 3.27

###086080444 Zhu Zhu elevator-thingy 3.77

###087060030 Toy Story alien-seek binoculars 2.48

###086120513 Only Hearts club girl and pony 4.74

###087101926 Justin Bieber truth-or-dare type game (I kinda hate that DD will love this) 3.74

There are a couple more things on my receipt that I can't figure out right now. There were also Thomas Train sets (Beginning Engineers?), Dora dolls (the computer world and singing/dancing ones), Toy Story shooters, another Justin Bieber game, and mini-robot things left that we don't need. At least there were a couple hours ago.

My first stop was Stongsville, OH. I got there around 9:30 and was worried that I was too late when I saw 2 women walking out with full carts. No worries, there was still plenty to be had. They had Dora doll houses, Big Buzz Lightyears, lots of Rupunzel table sets, and many other goodies. The only things I couldn't find was a tag reader (guess it wasn't ment to be) and the Kid Tough video camera. I got a cartload including Dora computer doll, Chuck and Friends Garbage truck set, Thomas Early Engineers sets (both of them, yeah!) and engines, Gears! set, Zhu Zhu and Kung Zhu sets, Polly Pocket sets, Kota & Pals Dino (DS loves these!), and 2GB MP3 players. I even splurged and bought a youth sized Browns football for 6.xx (only 50% off, GASP!).

Then I went to Parma. We got there around 10:15 and the pickin's were slim. There were 2 aisles dedicated to clearance toys so I am guessing there was plenty there, but it was a lot of empty space by the time we got there. I did manage to find some police hats that my kids love for around $1.50, a Matchbox repair semi ($6ish), Zhu Zhu baby ($1.24), Only Hearts Club dolls, Zooble, and a few smaller things.

I made it to Macedonia around 1:30 and found another cartload, listed above.

For someone who didn't really NEED anything, I really found a lot. I wasn't sure that I would find anything for DD7 because she is getting to the point where she isn't so interested in toys, but I found some things I think she'll really like (Justin Bieber, Hannah Montana, Zoobles, Zhu Zhus, Only Hearts Club). I was thrilled to find so much Thomas and Dora stuff as those are my younger DD and DS's favorites. Now I just have to find somewhere to store all of this stuff...

People, we need to see where you are from. A lot of you say my Target is...Where is your Target at? This also helps those that are living on West Coast to see what it happening for the day. You can add your location to your profile. Now off to Target! :)

Yes, please add your city & state, this would be soooooo helpful!! Thank you!! :)

Be sure to check out the shoe dept. There were a lot of shoe marked 75% off. This is a great time to stock up on the next size or two. We are pretty well set for shoes but I couldn't resist

###093013914 Circo Dedra (red sparkly slip-ons) 3.24

###093012929 Circo Deloria (brown and pink "cowgirl" boots) 4.98

Forgot to mention that my friend near Boulder, CO said that the Men's clothing clearance at the Boulder store is an extra 30% off. Women's, Juniors, Kids and Babies were not an extra 30% off. Just Men's.

I'm not sure why it was just Men's. She said that the Women's department was filled to the brim with clothes too.

Yea! I got to our Target when it opened this morning, for a little while it was just me, one other shopper, and the Target re-pricing crew. I got a Barbie Cruise Boat ($10), Thomas the train set ($10), Cars parking garage thing ($10), a huge Matchbox set ($8.xx), Cars battling trucks ($7.xx), Little People Airport ($10). I'm done toy shopping for bithdays and most of Christmas....oh, and some American Bicycle Electronic Card Games, ($3.50). Everything was 75%. This was the store in Tustin on Irvine and Jamboree.

I went to the Wooddale, Illinois Target this morning and this is what I bought:

Toy Department:

### Iron Man 2 Megablocks Set, $4.98

### Nascar 300 pc K'nex Set, $8.74

### Bakugan Airkor, $2.74

### Bakugan Coredem, $2.74

### Guess Who? Mix n' Mash Game, $4.98

### LIV Doll (Hayden), $3.74

### LIV Doll (Daniela) $4.50

### Circo Plush Bear, $1.24

### Circo Plush Dog, $1.24

### Little Pet Shop Pets (Postcard Pets), 2 @ $1.47 each

### Spy Gear - Spy Decoy Listener, $2.48

### Tech Dech (Mini Skateboards), 3 @ $1.24 each

### M2 Machines - Auto Drivers (small "hot wheel" type cars), 2 @ .74 each

Electronics Department

### Pathway Lights, Clip on Book Light (pink), 2 @ $2.98 each

Also, a lot of the Yankee Candles have been marked down to 75% off.........

### Yankee Candle Pumpkin Spice Reed Diffuser, $4.98

### Yankee Candle Pumpkin Spice votives, .48 cents each

First time in years that I didn't leave with my cart overflowing! I was good this year and only bought what I thought I could give as gifts (and a couple of things for myself!) :D

went back after work and it was pretty much picked over but i did manage to score a smartcycle for 19.xx! perfect for the princess's bday in october. i also got some sporting goods at 50%. sliders wont last til 75% off around here. got the princess some shoes for 4.xx each. all in all i think i did good. last time around i over bought and STILL HAVE stuff in my closets!!

Can someone clarify something for me....wasn't the JOKER imaginext house on clearance??? I SWEAR I saw it at 30% but when I scanned it today it rang up full price??? Did I DREAM that??

My store went 75% pretty much everything except LEGOS (50%) and the Wooden Thomas track set (50%) None of the game tables were marked down and that 10 and 1 is still 99.98!! (I had someone scan it with a handheld)

I skipped on alot of stuff I had in my cart and ended up putting back I am trying really hard to not overbuy and realize my kids are pretty much outta the toy craze. Mostly I put back Legos and Littlest pet shop (my did has 10000000) It KILLED me not to buy that wooden doll bed/hairchair/bathtub I mean physically made me ILL (LOL) I also left a princess kitchen and a repunzel table set, a train table AND a little people airport (that one stung too!)

Here is what I did end up getting

Playdoh movie kit x2 ###086001218 $2.52

Polly pockets with pool ###086020974 $6.24

Liv doll scooter (we have no Liv dolls but hope this can work with other dolls???) ###086021423 $3.27

Zoobles x6 (glitter ones) ###086021439 $1.98

Card shuffler with card games x2 ###087000780 $1.74

spynet spy pen (this was opened/crushed so she gave me an extra 10% off {I made sure everything was there}}###087020488 $2.23

fliktrix bike ###087070432 $2.48

Shark game ###087100841 $3.74

Guess who ###087100993 $4.98

Mega blox Thomas the train x3 (had to wrestle for these, seems some lady put them down and wanted them back...ummmm too bad so sad you left the aisle haha!) ###204070395 $5.02

our generation baking set ###086090008 $4.98 (this might go back unsure)

LPS custom make your own pet ###086022388 $2.97

mighty beanz carry case with 2 beans x2 ###099090999 $2.56

I also got an Imaginext big foot but he's on another receipt that I gave to my neighbor so I don't have the ### (it was for her)

Sure wish I knew if legos might make 75%!! Also I passed on those Webkinz little flutter whatchamacallitz....hope I made the right decision...I really had not idea what they did...???

went back after work and it was pretty much picked over but i did manage to score a smartcycle for 19.xx! perfect for the princess's bday in october. i also got some sporting goods at 50%. sliders wont last til 75% off around here. got the princess some shoes for 4.xx each. all in all i think i did good. last time around i over bought and STILL HAVE stuff in my closets!!

Don't feel bad about that. :D I looked at another forum that was talking about the toy sale and a lady mentioned having 6 large rubbermaid containers filled with stuff from the last toy sale.

Can someone clarify something for me....wasn't the JOKER imaginext house on clearance??? I SWEAR I saw it at 30% but when I scanned it today it rang up full price??? Did I DREAM that??

I believe there were more than several people talking about the Joker house and hoping it was there for 75% and I have seen on several other sites where people wished they picked it up at 50%, do you think there are two different kinds, someone mentioned a Target Exclusive set? Funny you had accessories for LIV doll, all our store had was the dolls and alot of them

I live in Metro Atlanta, GA and neither of the stores I visited today had ANYTHING happening in the Toys dept. All I can think is that it is because of the snow and ice here - maybe there weren't enough workers able to come to work? Tomorrow is DAY FIVE of schools being closed after Sunday's storm. Craziness! Anyone else in Georgia finding stores not marked down? Fingers crossed for tomorrow....

No you didnt dream it. I picked up that Joker set last week for 75% off and was going to get another one today for a friend and it scanned full price, looks exactly the same too. Must be a different sku number I guess!

It is so frustrating and its just going to get worse. I think in a few years you'll have people waiting outside all night like on BF hoping that the sale will start on a certain day.

Oh my I hope not, but I am afraid you are probably right!

I live in Metro Atlanta, GA and neither of the stores I visited today had ANYTHING happening in the Toys dept. All I can think is that it is because of the snow and ice here - maybe there weren't enough workers able to come to work? Tomorrow is DAY FIVE of schools being closed after Sunday's storm. Craziness! Anyone else in Georgia finding stores not marked down? Fingers crossed for tomorrow....

Duluth target went 75 off on toys bought a cart full of stuff for my sons for like 120 bucks.