Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I was at my target today and got some great buys I thought I would share. They had a dock station for the disney mix mp3 players that are on sale they where org. 39.99 and I got mine for 1.86 (yes you are reading this correctly) the reason being is that Disney changed the package colors so Target marked down all the older ones. Also I got the Crayola mp3 player for $8.49 or $39.99 because it was placed in are marked 75% off. The electronics manager honored the sign and gave it to me. I think this was my best shopping trip to Target ever.

Also I got the Crayola mp3 player for $8.49 or $39.99 because it was placed in are marked 75% off. The electronics manager honored the sign and gave it to me. I think this was my best shopping trip to Target ever.

I wanted one of the Crayola mp3 players, those are cute. You sure did have an awesome shopping experience. I am going to Target tonight to see if there are any deals hidding

Has anyone seen the $50 Dyson? I heard the pink ones were marked down 75%. I WANT ONE AND CANNOT FIND ONE!!!

I was at Target today and they didn't have any Pink Dysons. I did pick up a sofa slip cover, it was originally $119.00 and had two mark downs, the lowest was $29.98. When I scanned it, the price came up as $0.00. When I got to the cash register she scanned it and it didn't ring up so she manually put in $29.98; I was hoping to get it cheaper but that is still 75% off.

Has anyone seen the $50 Dyson? I heard the pink ones were marked down 75%. I WANT ONE AND CANNOT FIND ONE!!!

That is long gone. All the dicount boards has this one listed for atleast 3-4 weeks. They went to that price 3-4 weeks ago. Sometimes I think someone might luck up and find one but so far no one has found any. And they are all sold out on Target.com

I was at Target today and they didn't have any Pink Dysons. I did pick up a sofa slip cover, it was originally $119.00 and had two mark downs, the lowest was $29.98. When I scanned it, the price came up as $0.00. When I got to the cash register she scanned it and it didn't ring up so she manually put in $29.98; I was hoping to get it cheaper but that is still 75% off.

Where in South Carolina are you/?? I am in Columbia errr.. Chapin actually.

Headed straight to 4 different Targets as soon as I saw this post. Wish I could have waited to see the other posts to find out I was wasting my time. Too bad we didn't know about it sooner.

My Target finds today were a nice, big hobo bag/purse originally $22.99 marked down to $16.08, but when I scanned it it was $5.74! Yeah! :) I also found 5 polo shirts for my husband and dad marked down to $3.74. I found a pj top for $2.24 and pj pants for $2.98 for my teenage niece.

By the way, those of you out there who said you had twins....can you send me ideas on how to get them to go to sleep!?!?! We've been having issues! (you can pm me) Thanks! :D

My friend and I always go to Target on Friday morning, get a Starbucks whatever, and shop the end caps! I haven't seen much at my store, though a couple of weeks ago, I got a full/queen comforter for $3.97!! It was the only one on the shelf - and I wasn't even looking for it! I love finding "treasures"!!!!!!!

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but different Targets have different items on clearance. I found a couple Air Hogs radio controlled helicopters at the small older store on clearance for $3.74 down from $14.99. I wanted another for the 3rd nephew, checked at the 2 local SuperTargets and the toys were full priced. I asked and the associate told me the smaller stores have to clear out their stock before the larger stores. So more clearance items sooner at the smaller stores.

today's Target find, ok not as exciting as an MP3 or anything, but useful around here: a HUGE collection of gift bags/boxes/tissue paper, etc for $3.74. 1 Jumbo Bag, 1 Large bag, 2 cub size, 1 large, 1 medium, 1 small, 1 cd, 1 dvd, and 2 gift card boxes, with tags and tissure paper.

On the end cap in stationary, 3 different pattern collections avaliable.