Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

They changed the Pepsi coupons from $1.00 off to .50 cents off. I knew I should have printed those coupons out earlier! Lesson learned!

They put new coupons out already. It was $1.00 off the Coke, now it's .50 off of Pepsi. They don't even expire yet, so i don't know why they changed them. I just printed a couple yesterday.

allwayslookin, you can still print the $1 off coupon for 12pack coke from the Grocery Coupons section here on this site...link here (I can not post a link yet..so please cut & paste this into your address bar.

forums.gottadeal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

and

Look for the thread regarding SuperTarget printable Coupon Generator... You can even print the expired coupons too as Target accepts them without a question.

Hope this helps.

I went to Target last night to pick up the Diet Coke with my coupons (thank you very much) and picked up a couple of games for Christmas at $6.99 each. I had my Kindergartner with me and asked the sales clerk to please ring up the games first while I distracted my little girl and put them straight into the bag so she wouldn't see...sure she said...2 seconds later shes boldly and proudly waving the games around plopping them at the end of the counter close to the debt/credit card machine, just making it so plainly obvious to everyone including my daughter what I had bought! Thanks...silly cashier...for being so discreet!! I was so mad at her that I forgot to give her my coupons for the Coke. So now I've had to play it off to my little one since she saw the games and I spent more money by not giving the coupons. However, I still love Target!

kdaven, the next time you are at Target, take in your receipt and the coupons and take them to guest service, they will credit you the money. I wouldn't wait too long though, as I don't know how long after a transaction they will still credit you.

I went to Target last night to pick up the Diet Coke with my coupons (thank you very much) and picked up a couple of games for Christmas at $6.99 each. I had my Kindergartner with me and asked the sales clerk to please ring up the games first while I distracted my little girl and put them straight into the bag so she wouldn't see...sure she said...2 seconds later shes boldly and proudly waving the games around plopping them at the end of the counter close to the debt/credit card machine, just making it so plainly obvious to everyone including my daughter what I had bought! Thanks...silly cashier...for being so discreet!! I was so mad at her that I forgot to give her my coupons for the Coke. So now I've had to play it off to my little one since she saw the games and I spent more money by not giving the coupons. However, I still love Target!

I ran into Target to return something for my daughter and picked up the John Frieda Frizz Ease Curl Around conditioner with the bonus rehydrate and curl aropund style product for $2.48. The Blonde Conditioner, extra conditoner and gloss was also $2.48 so I picked those up for DD. End cap by the hair products--there was a bunch of small make up items and cosmentic brush rolls there as well, they had been marked down at leadt twice.

hope this helps someone....

It does, I'll be looking for the blonde products later,thank you:)

slpyh211-- I got the Laugh and Learn gift set with the Learning Puppy and Cookie Puzzle instead for that price. I had the puppy on my list for ds. It was by itself in the next aisle for $19.99, and Walmart sells it for $17.77, so I was happy with a few dollars off and an extra toy!

slpyh211-- I got the Laugh and Learn gift set with the Learning Puppy and Cookie Puzzle instead for that price. I had the puppy on my list for ds. It was by itself in the next aisle for $19.99, and Walmart sells it for $17.77, so I was happy with a few dollars off and an extra toy!

I also got the puppy and cookie puzzle for 19.99. They were a great find.

kdaven, the next time you are at Target, take in your receipt and the coupons and take them to guest service, they will credit you the money. I wouldn't wait too long though, as I don't know how long after a transaction they will still credit you.

I agree. And I would also mention the entire transaction to a manager. The cashier's name is on your receipt or at least their code. That type of customer service is just mean. Do they like ruining surprises for little kids? Just seems very Bah Humbug like and that person shouldn't be dealing with customers. Sorry, JMO but I hate mean people! :o

Hi all! I've been AFK the past three days preparing the Thanksgiving Dinner for my Village community. I saw there were several questions addressed to me, but didn't mark them to respond to.

If anyone asked me a question the past few days, and it wasn't answered yet, could you please repost?

Thanks!

After reading about all the great deals everyone else has found I decided to hit Target. I hadn't been there to scope out the clearance for quite awhile. I didn't really find a ton, but I did manage to find a few deals. I found 3 shirts marked down 75%. They were marked down to $3.74. I also found 2 different sets of magnetic stamps by making memories. Each set has 42 stamps and a nice little tin case to hold them in. They were originally $14.99 and were marked down to $3.76. I'm a stampaholic so I was quite pleased by that deal!!! :) They also had some really cute little wooden trains and cars in the $1 bins. My two year old twins loved them. That's all I found this time. I'm planning on hitting a couple different Targets on Monday! :)

Well while looking around one of my local Target stores I scoped out a couple of lcd tv's on an endcap - yes, lcd tv's. Well I looked closer and I see that neither one has a power cord. I get a sales associate and he goes and looks in the back and comes back with the remotes and the user's manuals but no ac cords for either one. Well the TV's are marked just about 30% off because they were floor models but I'm not sure that is enough considering that I have to buy an ac cord through Magnavox which is going to run about $43. I decided not to buy one tonight and mentioned to the salesguy that I would probably be back tomorrow to talk to a manager about discounting the price further since they don't have a power supply - and also to make sure that the TV does actually work - like making them use an exsisting plug to a similiar size TV. Gee - frustrating. What are they thinking putting out electronics without essential supplies. I thought I hit paydirt just to hit the ground hard - dang.

Well while looking around one of my local Target stores I scoped out a couple of lcd tv's on an endcap - yes, lcd tv's. Well I looked closer and I see that neither one has a power cord. I get a sales associate and he goes and looks in the back and comes back with the remotes and the user's manuals but no ac cords for either one. Well the TV's are marked just about 30% off because they were floor models but I'm not sure that is enough considering that I have to buy an ac cord through Magnavox which is going to run about $43. I decided not to buy one tonight and mentioned to the salesguy that I would probably be back tomorrow to talk to a manager about discounting the price further since they don't have a power supply - and also to make sure that the TV does actually work - like making them use an exsisting plug to a similiar size TV. Gee - frustrating. What are they thinking putting out electronics without essential supplies. I thought I hit paydirt just to hit the ground hard - dang.

Are you sure you would have to pay for the cord from the manufacturer? The reason I ask is I purchased a portable CD player on an open box buy like this from Targer, called the company (I think it was Phillips) and told them I purchased one of their items, but it did not have a cord and they sent it to me for free, no questions asked. I didn't even have to pay for the shipping.

I haven't called Magnavox, I just went on their website and looked at their replacement parts ordering section. That is where I got the price.

I will have to give them a call today to see if I can get one sent to me free. That would really be nice. Thanks for the tip.

I ran into Target to return something for my daughter and picked up the John Frieda Frizz Ease Curl Around conditioner with the bonus rehydrate and curl aropund style product for $2.48. The Blonde Conditioner, extra conditoner and gloss was also $2.48 so I picked those up for DD. End cap by the hair products--there was a bunch of small make up items and cosmentic brush rolls there as well, they had been marked down at leadt twice.

hope this helps someone....

They had several shampoos here but were still 3-something but they did have Scope mouthwash a big bottle with a smaller bottle attached for $1.50 and I had a $1 off coupon making both bottles 50 cents.

Laugh and Learn Gift Set- Learning Puppy and Cookie Magnet

I just called my Target and they have these sets for $13.98!! They must have just clearanced them out, what a steal! The associate said they had quite a few left so I'm going to stop by early in the morning and pick one up.

Yes! They have been on clearance for a couple of days. I got both sets.

What is the other set that they have?

They have the Bunny with the Talking POts and Pans Set. It's extremely cute and I love the pots and pans one alot. Look above in this thread, I listed the code for anyone so they could take it to thier target and see if they have it in stock.