Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

ok 2 questions... I just got the of July stuff yesterday at 75% got about 8 items can I go back tomorrow and get the 90%? Second ? where do you get the coupons?

Do you mean take your receipt in and ask for 90% on the items you bought for 75%? If that is what your asking, no you can't. You can rebuy the items if still available and return the others with your receipt....

All the summer patio (etc.) went 50% off. All the kids garden collection went 75% off. Forth of July merchandise went 90%. There was (4th) candy in aisle for 90% off too! Makes it .20 a bag.

I was there yesterday and only found some kids cloths 4th of July stuff, did they have the 4th stuff in a particular area? I didn't see flags or plates, candy etc....

I was there yesterday and only found some kids cloths 4th of July stuff, did they have the 4th stuff in a particular area? I didn't see flags or plates, candy etc....

Socks were hangning at the end of the (women) sock aisle (.29) and the candy was in the candy aisle (.20). I didn't look for anything eles.

Really nice potty bench orig $29.99 for $7.48 at the Appleton, WI Target. They also had tons of stuff left at the dollar spot for 50 cents. Got some cute luggage tags for my little guys luggage for our trip to Orlando, playing cards and some cheese spreaders all for 50 cents each. No 4th of July stuff left at my store and Patio furniture is only 30% off and there isn't much left! Some kids shoes at 75% off if you can find the size you need! Toy clearance is only 30% (or less) off.

I think this is where the Targets differ, if they are not selling stuff, they mark abit slower. I was wanting beach towels and they are still 30% off, I went ahead and bought a couple because we needed them. We can be slower than other areas (Montana) but I figure its an adventure......They are use to seeing me anyway! LOL

Britax Roundabout carseat is 50% off! It was $109.00 at the target in Racine, WI, but I had them check stock and they were out. They said the two closest had stock, but that was too far for me to drive last night.

I think this is where the Targets differ, if they are not selling stuff, they mark abit slower. I was wanting beach towels and they are still 30% off, I went ahead and bought a couple because we needed them. We can be slower than other areas (Montana) but I figure its an adventure......They are use to seeing me anyway! LOL

As they clear out the summer stuff they are filling the isles with Back-To-School here so I don't think that it will be too long before they lower the prices to get rid of it and put out all the back to school.

Has anyone confirmed that the Dollar Spot was 4/$1 today? I've been there the past 2 days and was planning on going tomorrow and don't want to drive there unnecessarily.

The Dollar Spot was only 2/$1 today at the local Target...Picked up the 4.98 90's Trivial Pursuit! Patio furniture was 50% and there WERE aisles being set up with Back To School items. The children's clothes sections had plenty of 30-50% off items and toys were still 30%. It seems like the lingerie dept will go lower soon, there were racks of 30-50% off items there also...I noticed some 75% off handbags too!

I went last evening and the Dollar Spot was marked to 4/1.00, patio stuff was still 30% and most toys were still 15 - 30%. The Dollar Spot had just been marked down earlier in the evening and it was going fast. The back to school stuff is all out since the kids go back in less than a month here in Central Fl., so hopefully the patio stuff will go down soon.

The Dollar Spot at my Target was 2/$1.00. I did manage to score on some of the 4th of July M&Ms (peanut) and Snickers for only .20 each. I found a knitting kit to make a tote bag which had been $14.99 for $3.74. Dymo magnetic label refill $1.74. In the ladies athletic wear there was a rack signed 30% off, but I found Champion pants; had been $17.99 for $4.48 (polyester; black with white and lime green striping down the legs). Also, Champion pants; had been $24.99 for $ 6.24 (polyester lining, nylon outside, zippered leg bottoms, black with white piping on the legs). Post-It Flags, 100-count, had been $2.94 for .73. Post-it Durable Tabs 66 count, had been $3.24 for .81. Lucky for me I had pulled out a $2 coupon from the Heavy Cargo coupon train (Thanks Marc) and had the entire $2 deducted from my total.

finally went into my local Target today after avoiding it for several weeks. Still nothing spectacular. So depressing.

Wow...I admire your strength in avoiding your Target for several weeks.

I cannot go a week without mine....If I am off a week, I am there more often! :o

My Target (Kansas) was still 2/$1 I picked up a few things, the whole time a

I am thinking will all of these things be a quarter tomorrow? But I could not get there tomorrow so I picked the things I thought were what I "needed".

I did check out their school supplies and they had 10 - 70ct spiral notebooks

for 50 cents. That makes them only 5 cents each! They are all packaged together. Wow! I also saw 10 folders packaged together for $1. The section is all set up so I am guessing this weeks ad will be all about school supplies.