Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I think my Target is using their space for the holidays. I went in today and found nothing more than the usual personal items marked down.

Hoping they have some great things after the holidays.

Anyone remember if they start marking down a lot of items closer to the end of the year in hopes of getting rid of it before the new year? This year has been my first as a steady perimeter peruser.

Thank you Gottedealers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!! I just started with the Target forums a few weeks ago.

I just left Target where I got A Freedom Grill was 299.00 marked down to 74.98

It's the FG-50 Ride-Outside Grill - Tailgate or Tabletop model

http://store.freedomgrill.com/catalog/FG50-TailgateGrill.gif

It's my hubby's christmas present!!!

The number on it is 092090929

Ran over to Target hoping to pick up a bike or two. I took the DCPI numbers with me and had an employee check to see if they had any in stock. Nope - none in the back and none on the floor (we checked bike by bike looking for GS-25 style number). I did find it interesting that she said they have bikes delivered on Wed. and I should check back on Thursday as they get bikes delivered from other stores and they could get these bikes in.

I actually walked out with nothing because they didn't have any of the clearance stuff I was looking for.

Most of those bikes are long gone. They were offered in the Target coupon book with a $10.00 off coupon. I don't think they would have any left, but no harm in trying.

I just got back and found near the stationary some Christmas card stationary for $3.48 you get 25 pieces of Christmas theamed paper with matching envelopes and 25 decrative accent pieces Reg. $6.99

the guy was just moving them to the end cap from the sationary isle.

Newbie here... I spent some time reading through all the posts- I learned so much- Thanks!

I just picked up this stationary on my lunch and it was marked down to $1.74. I picked up one box-(they were marked $3.48)- remembered reading that we should scan the item to verify the actual price- found out they were cheaper and went back to get 3 more. They are so cute!

THANK YOU SO MUCH RAE662000!!

I went on break to Target and found a bike. I used the DCPI code but the scanner showed there were none in stock. So I went to look for the GS 25 style number on any of the bikes and there was one bike left marked clearance for $79.98. I found an employee and explained that the price is lower now and so she marked it down to $39.98.

I still have to find one other bike for my twin daughters but I am so happy to have got a Schwinn for $40 bucks!! Thanks!!!

You Are Welcome:gdclap: Isn't it beautiful!

Most of those bikes are long gone. They were offered in the Target coupon book with a $10.00 off coupon. I don't think they would have any left, but no harm in trying.

I wouldn't say that, one store I went to had about 8 of them, none marked all signed @ $139and this was after Black Friday :yup:

I wouldn't say that, one store I went to had about 8 of them, none marked all signed @ $139and this was after Black Friday :yup:

Here in South Carolina they are gone :( ! Like i said no harm in trying, I just am not combing GA for bikes.

Anyone seen if those instruments have gone down any further? I am like another PP and waiting for them to go down a wee bit further. My husband would love one of them. He always pricing scanning them to check the price, LOL..

What area of the store did you find this in? Does yours work?

(Regarding the ipack messenger bag)... ooh I don't know if it works! :( I never thought to try it and just wrapped it up for my daughter.... But for $3.48 I guess it will at least make a decent book bag even it it does not work. Oh well.

I got it where the luggage clearances usually are in Orange Park, FL.

That is what I am figuring also. I it seems last year they did not have many clearance except in the beauty section. I guess now its the holiday season I will have to limit my Target shopping to 2 times a week. They might suprise us and throw something on clearance. :)

Well, if memory serves, don't they do a good toy clearance shortly after Christmas? I know my Target has great deals on toys that I stock away from birthday presents and next years Christmas.

Oh Yes you are absolutely right. I was able to get my DD the leapster lmax last year for $20. It was the target exclusive red one, but does color really matter when you're getting that good of a deal. There were other things I picked up to but that was the best deal.

Well, if memory serves, don't they do a good toy clearance shortly after Christmas?

I hope and pray for this one. I will be there buying stock in clearance toys. I did it this year and come Christmas time I had lots of stuff and didnt spend a whole lot of money.

:woot2:

I remember after last Christmas, my local Target's marked their toys to 75% on the Friday of the 3rd week after Christmas. Since I work Mon-Fri, I have already requested vacation time for the day that I think the clearances will start. I was able to get half of my presents for this year so I only had to buy a few items for my kids. I can't wait for the clearances to begin!!!

Well, if memory serves, don't they do a good toy clearance shortly after Christmas? I know my Target has great deals on toys that I stock away from birthday presents and next years Christmas.

I remember that our Target starts marking down the toys a few days before Christmas.

I Live In Greenwood In And I Have 2 Targets Nearby. Went To Both Today And They Had Absolutely Nothing On Clearance Except Clothes. Thats All I Could Find Anyways. Do They Pack It All Up To Make Room For Christmas?

I live in Indianapolis near the West side (near Brownsburg) and have found that the Target on 38th street has really good clearance. If I'm going to find a deal, it will be there. The one in Avon usually doesn't though. :)

I went to a different Target today and found 2 more of the $39.98 Schwinn bikes. I couldn't decide if I should get the 24" or the 26" since my other twin daughter is taller that her sister. But at $40 buck for a $200 bike, I decided to get BOTH of them. So I'll keep one for myself and now I have one for my twins. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gdangry4: My target marked thier Instruments UP :gdangry4:

I went tonight and they were down to 89 and change now tonight they are 139.99, what they hey mister target man????? They didnt really have anything else there. I notice they had some motorola phones on sale but, they were only marked down like 30%, still to much for me. I will be waiting on them.

Does anyone elses Target markdown the internet merchandise that gets returned to the store??? Mine does and its usually cheap as all get out! I always look for the AS IS sticker on items.