Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Just got back from my local Target and there was zero Halloween stuff. I don't have a clue what this "one spot" stuff is. I did, however, find a nice workout shirt 75% in the mens dept on a clearance rack.

The "one spot" is the dollar section at Target. At mine it's near to the entrance. Only now along with $1.00 items, they now have items that are 2/$5.00 ($2.50). I think the area is now "See Spot Save". Spot being the Target dog. This thread is great because you get a heads up on clearance items that other members are finding in their Targets and you can then check out yours. You may not have found much or any Halloween stuff because these were deeply discounted last week and most already went in and grabbed everything!

Well, first post :) . Just read the Target newbie guide and printed off the UPC list to take with me for a first time bargain hunting trip.

Our Target (Jenison, MI) seems to be behind the ball. Although most items showed up in the scanner when I punched the numbers in, not a single thing was listed as in stock. This includes 2 Titanium Darth Vader's that I found shoved behind a bunch of other Star Wars stuff on the shelf.

So we ended up saving ~$12 each on the Vader's (I got 2 boys) and picked up a couple $1 Halloween Tshirts but couldn't find anything else.

Have 2 other Targets within 30 minutes but don't know if it is worth driving over to be disappointed. Maybe if I keep at this I'll develop a thicker skin.

Anyways, I do appreciate the work you all do, at least I got a couple of stocking stuffers at a good price if nothing else.

I have to agree about the Alpine store. I just got the basketball hoop there on Sunday, but I have found lots of luck at the 28th st store. Sunday night (see a pattern?) I was able to pick up more of the Glade trios reg 11.79- now marked 9.99, $3 off peelie (target coupon) and $5 off coupon now 1.99! Can't beat it. Also picked up a few halloween tees for $1. I got the ice cream maker there last week.

Well, first post :) . Just read the Target newbie guide and printed off the UPC list to take with me for a first time bargain hunting trip.

Our Target (Jenison, MI) seems to be behind the ball. Although most items showed up in the scanner when I punched the numbers in, not a single thing was listed as in stock. This includes 2 Titanium Darth Vader's that I found shoved behind a bunch of other Star Wars stuff on the shelf.

So we ended up saving ~$12 each on the Vader's (I got 2 boys) and picked up a couple $1 Halloween Tshirts but couldn't find anything else.

Have 2 other Targets within 30 minutes but don't know if it is worth driving over to be disappointed. Maybe if I keep at this I'll develop a thicker skin.

Anyways, I do appreciate the work you all do, at least I got a couple of stocking stuffers at a good price if nothing else.

Can anyone tell me what page the upc list is on and where everyone is getting the coupon book?:gd_devild

Just got back from the new Target near me and they are busy stocking EVERYTHING - so many aisles were blocked!! I scored 2 Halloween shirts 0.40 each, Batman utility belt 0.79, for DS, 2 Halloween shirts 0.50 each, fishnet tights 0.39, dress up gloves 0.39, and large fairy wings 0.99 for DD, 2 Wilton Halloween sprinkle tubes 0.29 each, and an original Razor scooter for 21 for an upcoming BDay present!! :D

Any new one spot/dollar spot items?

My Target has some new stuff in the one spot area. They had one aisle full of pretend food sets and cooking toys. I got little chef hats and pot holder sets and aprons for my kids. They had Dairy Queen and Keebler food sets. They also had mini appliances for the kids, toaster, blender,etc... My kids love this stuff, so I bought a lot!!!:D

Yes tons of neat play food sets and play accesories. They also had Hello Kitty stuff, Mickey Mouse stuff, little wooden toys for little boys, some xmas wrapping type stuff and some little baby things. I spent over $40 on the $1 spot because I bought one of every play food and set they had!! I also got the Cranium Giggle Goggles that were in the toy book. They were oringially $14.99 marked down to $9.99 and I had a coupon for $5 off any cranium item so they were $4.99 a piece so I bought one for both of my girls for xmas! I so love the dollar spot!!! Do you think they will change it again before Xmas??

Im really excited about todays Target find. They had the Glade scented oil candles Trio on sale for $9.99 with a $3 off in store coupon and then I had a $5 off coupon from the paper so I bought 2 of them for $1.99 each. I got the regular scented oil candle on sale for $6.34 that also had the $3 off in store coupon and I had an additional $3 off coupon so I got it for .34 cents!

I also got Revlon mascara with 12 hour color stay eye shadow for $3.48 and I had a $2 off coupon so I got it for $1.48 each and purchased two. I also got the Airwick decospear for .89 w/my $2 off coupon and a free Airwick scented oil warmer.

I just love Target!

I just want to say thanks to those on this thread who mentioned the Monopoly Here and Now and the Cranium games. With the $5.00 off coupons from the toy catalog, I was able to get 1 Monopoly game for $10.09 and 2 Cranium games for $4.99. :eyepoppin. I am so HAPPY!!

I am going to pick up some of those games, along with the FP Doodle Pros and then take them over to the children's cancer center so it'll give them something to do while they're getting their chemo treatments. I keep checking the clearance aisles for more and more toys that I can take over there.

I'm excited I found two new bargains today!

I got the Eddie Bauer Travel Blanket - it folds up, has a shoulder strap and pockets on the outside - perfect for the park or beach - regularly $24.99, on clearance for $6.24. DPCI: 030-04-1139

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-8/qid=1162938312/ref=sr_1_8/601-4311953-9015330?ie=UTF8&asin=B000COUL30

I also got the Fisher Price Flutterbye Soother! It's the thing you hang on the crib that plays music and has a little light. Regular price was $32.99, on clearance for $8.24. I don't it in front of me right now but will list the DPCI later this evening if anyone is interested.

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=30&e=search&N=0&Ntk=Products|Articles&Ntx=mode+matchany&Ntt=flutterbye

I don't think the link for the Flutterbye is working but I have to run. I'll try to fix it later.

Not sure if I have replied or not, I dont see it :P So, I went alst night, got H&N Monopoly, Cranium Ziggity (7.59-5.00). Also picked up Itsy-Bitsy Spiderman for my son. He turned 2 a few weeks ago, and he LOVES this thing. We have been debating whether or not to get it for him for Christmas. So with the 5.00 off, I got it. 19.99, which is $10.00 less than TRU. And easier to find than Elmo :P Went again today & picked up a few things @ 90% off, nothing wonderful tho. Now the kids want to keep monopoly, so I may be heading back for another tomorrow! lol.