Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Here is a coupon generator for the target coupons. It works GREAT if you need to print out a whole sheet of one coupon. all you do is click on the coupon you want,hit generate and enter how many coupons you would like and it will do a whole page. Works GREAT for the $1 oreos that can be used on the oreo bags and cups that are $1. I hope this helps you all.

opps looks like I am too new to post it, pm me for the link

coupons.50webs.org/

jenknee

Thanks for that!!! Does anybody have any problems using more than one coupon at a time for multiple items or can you only purchase one item and only use one coupon per purchase?

Thanks for that!!! Does anybody have any problems using more than one coupon at a time for multiple items or can you only purchase one item and only use one coupon per purchase?

One Target coupon and one manufacturers coupon PER ITEM. Some silly cashiers try saying it's one coupon per TRANSACTION (meaning, you have 10 bags of Oreo cookies - they only want to let you use one coupon for one bag and pay full price for the other nine). Don't let them tell you this. Call a manager or print out the coupon letter (I'm sure Pam will bump it up).

So you can use one mfg coupon per item or one Target coupon per item, but you can also use both a Target coupon and mfg coupon together on one item. It's never per transaction though. :)

What department is this in? I think I saw it before, but don't remember where.

I found them on an endcap in the baby section marked Clearance, with a bunch of other clearance Circo bottles & such.

I went 2 days ago when I found them and bought one for my kids and there were a bunch left on the shelf. Then I went back yesterday to pick up another one for a 1st birthday party I'm going to this weekend, and I GOT THE LAST ONE. They must be going fast!

One Target coupon and one manufacturers coupon PER ITEM. Some silly cashiers try saying it's one coupon per TRANSACTION (meaning, you have 10 bags of Oreo cookies - they only want to let you use one coupon for one bag and pay full price for the other nine). Don't let them tell you this. Call a manager or print out the coupon letter (I'm sure Pam will bump it up).

So you can use one mfg coupon per item or one Target coupon per item, but you can also use both a Target coupon and mfg coupon together on one item. It's never per transaction though. :)

Ask and you shall receive. ;)

Target Coupon Policy

I was there yesterday to buy some stuff for school and found on an end cap by the household supplies (ie. soap, cleaners) the glade whisps they were marked down 50% off so for $3.48 and they had a $2.00 coupon attached that I didn't notice till I got to checkout. I had just bought one of these for my classroom at Wal-Mart for $7.00 a week ago, so I was kicking myself. I'm mad because I would have gone back and got a few more, but I was with others who were in a hurry. Oh well, one is better than none, and a bargain to boot.

You may have been confused by the discussion about coupons, but it was about coupons being accepted at Target. This is the one and only Target thread. Now that this is cleared up, there's no reason to discuss it further, so back to the deals! :D

I thought this was a TARGET thread?

goofyforsales - Sorry about that, it's located elsewhere on the forums - I will paste it here:

According to Target corporate, if a regular Target sells the item that there is a Super Target coupon for, then the regular Target must take the coupon.

Here is a copy of an email from Target Corporate I carry around with me, in case I get a 'cashier-nazi' who doesn't know corporate policy. Feel free to change the email address to your own, and use your own name. I've seen this same exact response posted on other boards, with different names and email addresses.

Subj: Inquiry to Target Guest Relations

Date: 9/29/03 2:19:01 PM Central Daylight Time

To: [email protected]

Dear Pamela,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding Target's acceptance of coupons.

Target is a trend retailer that wants to provide you the latest merchandise

at the lowest possible prices. We have established our coupon guidelines to

treat every guest fairly and consistently. We accept any Target issued

coupon or manufacturer's coupon that meets the guidelines written on the

coupon. We do not accept coupons from other retailers or coupons for

products not carried in our merchandise assortment. All coupons must be

valid and presented to the cashier at the time of sale. You may use a

Target issued coupon and a manufacturer's coupon for the same item,

provided the guidelines do not prevent such a transaction.

When the value of a coupon exceeds the selling price of an item, our coupon

guidelines allow the selling price of the item to be entered as the coupon

amount, and the cashier takes the coupon.

We are always looking for ways to make the Target experience better for

every guest. Your comments concerning the acceptance of coupons will be

made available to the Store Team Leader as well as our Store Operations

executives.

We value you as our guest and thank you for shopping at Target.

Sincerely,

Janine O.

Target Guest Relations

www.target.com

tonight I found the Stanley IntelliLaser Pro 77-260 on clearance for $11.24, originally $44.99. It's on Amazon right now for $44.68 (see here). Goes great with the level rulers alimpf posted on clearance at Amazon a while back. My dad's been looking for one of these for months, so this is perfect! :D