Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Those with boys will definetly want to check Target out...

I went in there just to pick up some of the 8 packs of underwear for 3.49, and checked out the racks, boys sports themed t's for 1.48 from 7.99...and Animal from the Muppets for 1.98 for 8.99

Picked up a ton... How could I not at those prices? I apparently got in early on this deal cause there was still loads of designs and sizes left.

The kids musical instruments are 30-50% off, I think the brand is Class act or first act, something like that, they had child sized guitars with play books, recorders with play books, harmonicas, drum sets and some other goodies

I just got back from Target & they had boxes of Nice & Easy Haircolor & Root-touchup & Color Glaze for $1.37 a box. The boxes all had samples of Pantene Shampoo attached to them. I got 4 boxes and used 2 $2 off coupons for a grand total of $1.88 for 4 boxes of haircolor and 4 samples of shampoo!

I was leaving when I decided to check the beauty department and got so excited because I never find great deals like this at my Target.

Any idea when the summer outstside clearance stuff will go to 50% or more off?

Just got back and they had July 4th holiday bags of candy for $1.

My Target had Hershey Kisses, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, M&M Peanut and Snickers-Mini's.

Use this on the Red, White, and Blue Peanut M&M's through Saturday.

http://sites.target.com/images/supertarget/weekly_refresh/061106/061106-1.gif

For that coupon - can you print out & use more than one? For example, if I buy 5 bags, can I give them 5 coupons printed from the computer?

Yep! I got 20 bags yesterday :) Of course, just make sure you cut it out ;)

Pam -- you beat me to it!! I was coming here to post this :)

For that coupon - can you print out & use more than one? For example, if I buy 5 bags, can I give them 5 coupons printed from the computer?

Yep! I got 20 bags yesterday :) Of course, just make sure you cut it out ;)

Pam -- you beat me to it!! I was coming here to post this :)

:)

Plus, remember you can also layer a manufacturers coupon as well, and have the amount taken off of the total of other items pretax. It must be on other items, since the candy and the Target coupon cancel each other out.

Anyone know if this coupon can be used at regular targets as well? TIA

All Super Target coupons can be used at regular Targets, as long as they sell the item.

I don't have a Super Target near me, so I don't save any meat or most frozen food Super Target coupons. But, m&ms my Target carries. :)

I have an email from Target corporate regarding their coupon policy. I'll find it and post. You can print it out and carry it with you when you shop, in case you get a cashier-nazi.

sorry, just to clarify: I can use Super Target coupons at any Target AND use a manufacturer's coupon on the same item as well? (*eyes Super Target coupon book I got in the mail yesterday in a whole new way* :D)

Yep, very cool huh!

I have been getting free M&Ms, free Kellogg's cereal with overage, free Mott's apple juice with overage, very cheap Eggo waffles.

Here's how...YMMV as prices vary between Targets:

-- Free M&Ms - See above

-- Free Kellogg's single serve bowls - $0.74 each use $1 Target Printable (gets $0.26 overage)

http://sites.target.com/images/supertarget/weekly_refresh/061106/061106-3.gif

-- Free Mott's Apple Juice 64 oz - $1.49 each use $1 Target Printable and $0.75 Mfg coupon (gets $0.26 overage)

http://sites.target.com/images/supertarget/weekly_refresh/062506/062506-7.gif

-- Very Cheap Eggo Waffles 10 ct - $1.52 each use $0.75 Target Printable and $0.55 Mfg coupon (ends up being $0.22 each)

http://sites.target.com/images/supertarget/weekly_refresh/061106/061106-6.gif

Just print this out (feel free to change my email address to yours, I don't mind) and carry it with you:

Subj: Inquiry to Target Guest Relations

Date: 9/29/03 2:19:01 PM Central Daylight Time

To: [email protected]

Dear Pamela,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding Target's acceptance of coupons.

Target is a trend retailer that wants to provide you the latest merchandise

at the lowest possible prices. We have established our coupon guidelines to

treat every guest fairly and consistently. We accept any Target issued

coupon or manufacturer's coupon that meets the guidelines written on the

coupon. We do not accept coupons from other retailers or coupons for

products not carried in our merchandise assortment. All coupons must be

valid and presented to the cashier at the time of sale. You may use a

Target issued coupon and a manufacturer's coupon for the same item,

provided the guidelines do not prevent such a transaction.

When the value of a coupon exceeds the selling price of an item, our coupon

guidelines allow the selling price of the item to be entered as the coupon

amount, and the cashier takes the coupon.

We are always looking for ways to make the Target experience better for

every guest. Your comments concerning the acceptance of coupons will be

made available to the Store Team Leader as well as our Store Operations

executives.

We value you as our guest and thank you for shopping at Target.

Sincerely,

Janine O.

Target Guest Relations

www.target.com

The cash register does not automatically adjust the coupon price to the amount the item is selling for. So, if you buy any items that do not ring up free (or less), the overage is applied to them as well. The cashier will manually adjust the coupons if you are owed money at the end of the transaction.

I always give all of my coupons to the cashier after everything has been scanned.

i wish we had super targets

This is a huge plus about moving to Fl...(less than 2 weeks btw!) There is a kick-butt super target about 20 minutes from me...30 with traffic....Hell it could be an hour and I would still go! I cant wait to do up the new house...Super Target here I come!!!!!:cheesy:

This is a huge plus about moving to Fl...(less than 2 weeks btw!) There is a kick-butt super target about 20 minutes from me...30 with traffic....Hell it could be an hour and I would still go! I cant wait to do up the new house...Super Target here I come!!!!!:cheesy:

:curse:

No Super Targets within 60 miles at least in this part of Florida...

Went last night and found a few t-shirts for my boys for $1.48 each. They were sports themed t's. They also had patio furniture marked down to 30% off. not much was left, but it was still to pricey for me. I would love to get a fire pit, but they were only marked down to $69.99. I got some of the Motts apple juice with my coupons, but they didn't have any red, white, and blue M&M's : ( which is too bad because I could have used a chocolate fix!

New Freebie: French's Classic Yellow Mustard (retails for $0.94 at my Target)

Use Target Printable for $0.50: http://sites.target.com/images/supertarget/weekly_refresh/070906/070906-6.gif

Use French's Printable for $0.50:

Go to www.frenchs.com, click on French's mustard on the left hand menu, then click on the printable coupon button on the bottom right hand corner (I think this can only be printed once per computer)

Get FREE mustard and $0.06 overage :)

well went to a Target this afternoon and they had the tiki bar set marked 75% I think it was 66.00 org. price was about 270.00..... they had 3 left I still trying decide if I have room

Wow, just came back and our stuff is still 30% as well as the beach towels.....I will never catch that stuff at the right time, I would love the Tiki Bar