Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Ack! I hate how Target is messing with our schedule. I had planned to be there when the doors opened tomorrow. Now, who knows what's left at the Gator Town Target.

If your Target is anything like ours was today, there won't be anything left at 75% by tomorrow. The Random Acts of Summer aisles were packed with customers and most shoppers had two or three shopping carts loaded with this clearance stuff.

Holy Crap....school has just ended but I guess you could most certainly be right....

I was really hoping for something else fun!

Yeah, it would be nice if they came up with another temporary filler line, like the Global Bazaar line between Chr-stmas and Lawn and Garden.

School is not even over yet here!

WOW!!! We go back to school August 10th !! I can't wait for the back to school aisles , although I still have supplies from last year and all the Staples sales, so basically all the kids' need are mechanical pencils.

WOW!!! We go back to school August 10th !! I can't wait for the back to school aisles , although I still have supplies from last year and all the Staples sales, so basically all the kids' need are mechanical pencils.

The last day of school in NYC is June 28.

And your first day of school is still after Labor Day, right? Oh, how I miss that late summer start to school!

I went to the Gator Town Target this morning, RAOS is still at 75% off. However, instead of a Back-to-School set up, I saw more Independence Day themed merchandise, i.e., more fireworks sets, USA themed flip flops, etc. And that was all still full price.

Was there this morning and the summer fun section was all 75% today. Beating myself for not making the trip yesterday. Managed to get some folding chairs for 6.24 each. They are green but very comfortable. Also got some platic outdoor ware for those days we're eating on the deck. I was suprised to see this area marked doen so early. Would've figured seeing this closer to the 4th of July.

A Target associate that posts on the AOL board just shared that when the black dot line goes clearance in The One Spot there will be significant changes. They will be introducing some 2 for $5 items, but he doesn't know what percentage will switch over, since The One Spot varies by size in the stores.

A Target associate that posts on the AOL board just shared that when the black dot line goes clearance in The One Spot there will be significant changes. They will be introducing some 2 for $5 items, but he doesn't know what percentage will switch over, since The One Spot varies by size in the stores.

Interesting Pam thanks for the update.

Went to my local Target this evening and the shelves were so bare! All they had left of the Random Acts of Summer was a few things on an end cap, like napkins and cups and paper placemats.

I wasn't looking for anything in particular so I wasn't too bummed...but couldn't believe it was all gone, considering Thursday I was there and it was 50% and there were a FEW aisles FULLLLLLL! :)

Went to my local Target this evening and the shelves were so bare! All they had left of the Random Acts of Summer was a few things on an end cap, like napkins and cups and paper placemats.

I wasn't looking for anything in particular so I wasn't too bummed...but couldn't believe it was all gone, considering Thursday I was there and it was 50% and there were a FEW aisles FULLLLLLL! :)

I live by 2 Targets and one of them was just like yours. The other one has 1/2 an isle left. I went this am and it still isnt 90% yet though. Maybe tomorrow?

Guest RedStateGirl
Not too much left at my Target, but I did not really need anything anyways. I will go on Thursday or Friday.

Checked out Target this morning and they were replacing the Random Acts of Summer area with the bulk item necessities...you know - large packs of diapers, wipes, 3-packs of deodorant, etc. So, looks like they won't depress us with back-to-school, QUITE yet.

Jen

Guest RedStateGirl

Checked out Target this morning and they were replacing the Random Acts of Summer area with the bulk item necessities...you know - large packs of diapers, wipes, 3-packs of deodorant, etc. So, looks like they won't depress us with back-to-school, QUITE yet.

Jen

Mine as well.

Just returned from Target-Summer stuff still 75% off. Ours actually has quite a bit of stuff left and I was able to pick up a cartload full of goodies!! I think we must still have so much because our store is remodeling to a Greatland and it's a bit of nightmare to shop at right now-it seems only the diehards are spending much time bargain hunting so I've come across some nice deals-toddler clothes, some great lotions/body wash. Our store has quite a lot of furniture on clearance too, but alas not the Milano chair I'm eyeing!

I'm so bummed - I haven't paid much attention to perimeter perusing lately, and actually we were in Target on Sat, 17th and all of the Summer Fun was 50% off.

I didn't actually even get a chance to go until today, so it was pretty bare, but I was still able to score:

Metal pail, sand and three citronella candles $1.75

Picnic set (4-pc place settings in a really pretty cooler tote) $5.00

Speedo sparkle swim goggles with free sparkle sunscreen (these were in the wrong place; were over in swim aisle with toys but had summer fun tag) $1.75

Hammertoe gel pads for realignment $1.63

Guest RedStateGirl

I'm so bummed - I haven't paid much attention to perimeter perusing lately, and actually we were in Target on Sat, 17th and all of the Summer Fun was 50% off.

I didn't actually even get a chance to go until today, so it was pretty bare, but I was still able to score:

Metal pail, sand and three citronella candles $1.75

Picnic set (4-pc place settings in a really pretty cooler tote) $5.00

Speedo sparkle swim goggles with free sparkle sunscreen (these were in the wrong place; were over in swim aisle with toys but had summer fun tag) $1.75

You did luck out, mine was naked & bare!!!:( but that is alright I made up for it at the mall today!!!:cheesy:

Interesting theory on the RAOS clearance from the AOL board

Stolen from the AOL board.

I heard, not sure where, that there was a problem with the manufacturer of the RAOS stuff. They were shorter this year so they had to clearance it out early and that the stores will be putting larger items in its place till after 4th of July and thats when they will be putting in the back to school stuff.