Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I havent been thinking clearly lately... What days are we predicting for 50%, 75% and the 90% to be at Target....

I'm trying to figure out when I'll need the carseat for the boys to be in the car...My sons is always in there...but not the other two...

If the typical holiday markdown schedule is followed, the seasonal stuff will probably go:

Friday - Sunday: 30% off

Monday - Wednesday: 50% off

Thursday - Saturday: 75% off

Sunday and maybe Monday: 90% off

When do we think the easter stuff is going to go 4/$1- we are looking for those little metal containers for a baby shower

It might follow the schedule posted above, since it is Easter themed. But I have found the One Spot holiday items tend to follow a different schedule than the seasonal markdowns.

Guest Deals4Me

If the typical holiday markdown schedule is followed, the seasonal stuff will probably go:

Friday - Sunday: 30% off

Monday - Wednesday: 50% off

Thursday - Saturday: 75% off

Sunday and maybe Monday: 90% off

It might follow the schedule posted above, since it is Easter themed. But I have found the One Spot holiday items tend to follow a different schedule than the seasonal markdowns.

Thanks Pam. I was thinking it would be Sunday...

I did it. I am so excited. I waited patiently for the Radio Flyer pedal car to come down to 12.50. Today was my lucky day. I got two one for DS and one for my nephew. Yes!!! Everyone check your store.

I am headed there today and I will report what I find. I know there was a little grill and little workbench by playskool I think that was marked down.

Theresa

I went to my Target this morning in Hiram GA and got the Winnie the pooh blocks set I think they are mega block for 4.98 was 15.00 something like that. They also had a lot of the wallies wallpaper stickup on clearance from 8.99 to 1.24 or 2.24 depending on size. They had a lot of pj's marked 75 off also.

I am headed there today and I will report what I find. I know there was a little grill and little workbench by playskool I think that was marked down.

Theresa

Ok so the easter is at 15%, in HBA they had lots of multipak kleenex, wine DVD's, in Toys they had the workbench by playskookwas $39 now $24.XX and the playskook grill is the same but they have the same product on an endshelf with bonus food and tools for regular price. There was a boys and girls camping set marked 50% off...not the same one we discussed a couple of months ago. Lots of wallies, hooks, shelves, knobs, on clearance for 50% off, Double 4x6 photo frames for 50% off for $2.50 and lots of plastic dinnerware but I didnt look at the prices. They had some baby items like a molded potty chair, kind of simple design on sale sorry no price check just telling what I saw, Same for some baby play items like a sun, triangle, and square on a bar for like the stroller etc. Also some childrens dinnerware on 50% off.

Guest RedStateGirl
I got a single serve pod coffee maker for $19.98 by Melitta. Also a few easter items at 50% off. In auto, I found seat covers for $2.48 and $4.98 plus some air fresheners for 62 cents. I got a 256mb card for $9.98 marked down from $39.99, I love this friggin store!!:P

I went tonight to the Target in Douglasville and got the Weebles GoldiLocks storybook cottage for 15.95 plus I used the 5.00 playskool bucks so I got it for 10.95, I also got the fisher price tetherball for 13.98. I got 5 onesies for my dd for 2.78 a piece. of course I also picked up some misc. stuff that wasn't on sale but I think I did pretty good.

Guest Deals4Me
I'm dying for 90%! I know where one lady and some target assoc hide things they want so I get the jackpot alot when it comes to holidays. AWESOME fun times.... Plus the $1 spot is fun to see whats new. Anyone know the new themes?

Guest Deals4Me

I never see any of these great deals at my local Target. How is it you all find them? Whats the secret? :cheesy:

TYIA

Walk the endcaps, called the perimeter here... if you only see one of something, scan.

Just got back from Target and got a great deal! Baby Einstein toys that were $14.99 were $3.74. These are the big toys for infants in the infant section. One was not marked but scanned at $3.74.

Ugh, they still scanned 7.48 at the Cumming GA target today. I did get a mini food saver for 19.98, I have wanted one of htese for so long! I found 2 bags of easter andes mints, so i grabbed those. i also got the car seat covers for 2.48. Girls stretch pants 1.74, stretch jeans 2.48. I ended up spending like $70! Hubby is gonna kill me when he finds out! LOL

Guest Deals4Me
Tell him it was therapy since you were outta commission for a few days.http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs003.gif If that doesnt work we'll http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs033.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs067.gif

I never see any of these great deals at my local Target. How is it you all find them? Whats the secret? :cheesy:

TYIA

Welcome Krysee.

Read the first post of this thread, called the Newbie GuideNewbie Guide[/url]. It has basic perimeter perusing tips and hints.

I also think some Targets have better deals than others. I shop several Targets in my area and have greater luck at one of them than the others. One of them, I rarely find the great deals. I think the people in that area buy everything at regular price! *sigh*

I also think some Targets have better deals than others. I shop several Targets in my area and have greater luck at one of them than the others. One of them, I rarely find the great deals. I think the people in that area buy everything at regular price! *sigh*

It's the exact same thing here! The Target 10 minutes from me has horrible markdowns. There's a brand new Target about 25 minutes away and they don't have much clearance. But if I drive 35 minutes, there's a Target with AWESOME clearance. It's worth the drive most of the time.:)

Guest RedStateGirl
Hi all, ok Easter is all 75% off, I got some great stuff for next easter. Also do not forget to check the girls section because the easter clothing, scooters, tops & skirts all 75% off as well. SCORE!!:P:gdlicklips:

Northern NJ Target only 50% off Easter-- but in Jersey City (near my office) was 75% yesterday and they had SOOOO much left-- too bad I have a large 4 block walk back to my office-couldnt carry much-- it was 75 degrees- going back today. Seems like they found more candy (was in boxes in aisles) but I just think the area isn't Christian, so fewer Easter buyers.

Went to my Target today and they still had 3 full aisle of Easter stuff left, and it was 75% off. DH and I were planning on making our rounds tomorrow night to some other Targets, but I think we are going to wait until Sunday, because there was so much stuff left.

Not too much left at my Target but I did get some girls skorts for $1.24; some pants for $1.24; and a game thing for the Learning thru Music for $3.74 and some little Angelina Ballerina mice for $1.24. They also had some bigger mice that were $3.74 but I didnt grad any of those, may go back Saturday and get two.