Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I was in a target today and I was wondering why a couple popel had theses.... rats I should have checked this out.... I will go back tomorrow....

thanks

They look like this for those who might want one:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f322/ryanericmom/DSC00079.jpg

Guest RedStateGirl
Yes they are great. I purchased one of the bamboo ones and a Jade one in a gorgeous blue ceramic square planter, I will go back tomorrow and get a few others, these brighten up the house.:woot2: :woot2:

Guest RedStateGirl
I found some cargo organizers for my Jeep, they were $3.24 each, they are so great, now I do not have all of my groceries, etc flopping everywhere around in the back of it!! Target has the greatest deals. O and they also had alot of car stuff like air fresheners, decals etc for 75% off as well.

Guest RedStateGirl

Hi RedStategirl

I love the Hiram Target and the Dallas Hwy one too! Funny to see someone so closeby.

Tracey:)

Oh wow. I am in Paulding County what about you??

Guest Deals4Me
I got a couple plants at Target for .62 each, someone stole one of my porch...I know who it was so, revenge in the summer will be mine since she's done this 100 times. Gosh, as I've said before, I dont pay that much for somethings so if you want it, just ask!

Went to target today, found lots of goodies. Tons of b-day stuff for kids was 75% off, as well as some "home office" stuff. Got Kids bday stuff for .29-1.18, a pinata for 3.74, packs of Parchment paper .74, An elmo outfit (infants) for my son, 4.24, pipe cleaners .74, tissue paper (gifts) .48 & .62. Lots o fun!

I went on my lunch break today so I didnt have a ton of time to look. I got 4 gift bags and a thing of parmasan cheese. nothing huge :( Kindda bummed.

They were totally revamping the stationary/wrapping paper type asiles! They were totally torn apart- so I would watch those.

I was suprised to not really find any good clothes deals.....

I went this morning since I had the morning off.

I found the Duracell 30 minute battery charger with 4 batteries for $12.48

Parker Jotter pens for $1.24 081020700

Parker Vector pens for $3.24 081021094

Liquid paper pens .77 081020562

Kodak AAA rechargeable batteries $3.48 05706023

I picked up a few other things that have already been listed too, like the gift bags, overall a fun day.

If you can't tell, I really like pens!!

Found Scrapbooking clearance and Photo Albums 75% yesterday. Our store had a lot left. Basically all stationary clearance items went to 75% off.

By the bag & wrapping paper I found self-adhering package decorations on clearance and they make great scrapbooking embelishments.

I was just at Target with my son for shoes, and decided to do a little walking around...

Found a BUNCH of bottle of the de-icer windshield washer fluid marked to

$.98!!!!!!

I didn't have a cart on me, so I only grabbed two, but I'm planning on going back to stock up for next winter.

In this store, it was on the back endcap near the vacuum cleaners.

Linda

(first post! WOO!)

It is fun to try find the deals.

I agree....although its sad when two different security guards (they man the front door) know you by name!!!!

Also I was there last week waiting on the customer service line, and some guy asked an associate where mens wallets were, she said they didnt have any, so I said they are on the wall across from the underwear in the mens section, the associate looked at me like I had two heads...but I was RIGHT!!! hehehe:gd_shake:

Going tomorrow to "peruse" again! Will report anything good!

I agree....although its sad when two different security guards (they man the front door) know you by name!!!!

Also I was there last week waiting on the customer service line, and some guy asked an associate where mens wallets were, she said they didnt have any, so I said they are on the wall across from the underwear in the mens section, the associate looked at me like I had two heads...but I was RIGHT!!! hehehe:gd_shake:

Going tomorrow to "peruse" again! Will report anything good!

Hehe, ther have been many times I could tell someone where something was and an associate couldnt. LOL. Pam, good to see you back, you havent posted in a while! And welcome, Linda!

Thanks for the welcomes! I was just tickled to be able to have something to contribute!

This store was in Waukegan,IL, and I hope that some of the other stores had them. I went back and got 5 more (a total of 7 de-icer windshield washer fluids for under $7!) to stock up for next year!!!

Okay, I'm WAY too excited about that:p

hewlitt packard black printer ink 14.95 tey only had numbers 26,25 and some other brand not sure the name but number 56

also for the peep lovers a can of smores contains peeps chocolate and crackers looked lie a paint can for 9.99

dollar spot had a lot of baby related items for showers