Pennys leaked ad does not match the paper ad.

kathytheshopper

Has anyone noticed this? The leaked ad pages 2-3 does not appear in my print ad. And I thought I was being super smart too. I went to Penneys on Wednesday and bought the Pyrex set and the cookware set (the 19.99 after rebate one that was regularly around 169 or so). I was planning to then go to Penneys when they opened and have them price adjust it. They said that would work. When I got my paper ads at 3:40AM today I couldn't find them advertised. I then went to the leaked ad and noticed it was 72 pages but the paper ad is 54. Anyone else notice this? Now I have some returning to do!

Also the leaked Michaels ad said those two in one craft sets would be 4.99 but the paper ad says 6.99.

JCPenney ads vary by where you live. This is because JCPenney stores have a variety of sizes stores. Just because one store carries an item does not mean another store will. The ad you see online (the leaked ad) is from a large store. Your local store is likely smaller. Therefore, it does not carry all of the items that would have been in the leaked ad. You should, however, be able to get most of the items your store doesn't carry online.